Officially, wool can be pulled randomly? The exemption of new energy vehicle purchase tax in the first quarter exceeded 212 billion
New energy vehicle purchase tax exemption in Q1 exceeded 212 billion
【PhoneAuto News】According to the data recently released by the State Administration of Taxation, in the first quarter of 2023, a total of 1.257 million new energy vehicles nationwide enjoyed policy benefits, an increase of 17.5% compared to the same period in 2022. At the same time, in the first quarter, the exempted new energy vehicle vehicle purchase tax was 21.24 billion yuan, an increase of 36% compared to the same period in 2022.
According to data published by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, in the first quarter of 2023, China’s automobile production was 6.21 million, and automobile sales were 6.076 million, both of which decreased slightly compared to the same period in 2022. Among them, the production and sales of passenger cars were 5.262 million and 5.138 million respectively. At the same time, in the first quarter of 2023, the retail sales of new energy passenger vehicles in China were 1.313 million, an increase of approximately 240,000 vehicles compared to the same period last year, while the sales of traditional passenger vehicles decreased from 3.851 million in the same period of 2022 to 2.948 million, a decrease of approximately 900,000 vehicles.
The relevant institutions stated that even in the case of the national subsidy withdrawal for new energy vehicles, the trend of continuous increase in the penetration rate of new energy vehicles will continue. It is expected that new energy vehicle sales will reach 9 million this year, squeezing the living space of fuel vehicles. The accelerated replacement of fuel vehicles by new energy vehicles has reshuffled the competition pattern of the entire automobile industry. The share of joint venture car companies that dominated the fuel vehicle era has shrunk, and Chinese brands that are leading the way have temporarily tasted the sweetness of the market.
- Baojun Yueye Interior Official Image Released Extra Large Narrow-Edge 1025-Inch Dual Screen
- Beauty online! The all-new Buick Regal was launched today, equipped with a 30-inch curved 6K screen
- Not giving face to the president? Multiple car companies including General Motors and Volkswagen oppose the new US electric vehicle bill
In addition, it is worth mentioning that with the rapid development of the new energy market, in the first quarter of 2023, China successfully surpassed Japan in automobile exports and became the world’s largest automobile exporting country.
- FF 40 FF 91 vehicles have already been produced and the first phase of delivery will start at the end of May
- Lamborghini Huracan is sold out, and a new hybrid replacement model will be unveiled next year
- Chery Automobile is recalling a total of 16,640 Chery Tiggo 8 PRO cars
- The brand new flagship supercar Revuelto from Lamborghini is now on the market! It is priced at 63 million yuan
- Tesla responds to recall of over one million vehicles lowering the probability of accidents
- General Motors recalls nearly one million cars due to safety concerns over airbags
- Safe and reliable! Geely’s Shield Battery passes four major battery safety tests