Tesla launches Model 3 RWD Long Range version in Europe, priced at 47,000 euros
Tesla releases Model 3 RWD Long Range in Europe for 47,000 euros
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, according to information from Tesla’s official German website obtained by PhoneAuto, they have reintroduced the Tesla Model 3 long-range rear-wheel drive version in the European market. Currently, this model is already available on the official website.
In the German market, the price of the Tesla Model 3 LR RWD version is 46,970 euros, which is approximately equivalent to 356,000 yuan, while the price of the Tesla Model 3 LR AWD version is 50,990 euros, which is approximately equivalent to 387,000 yuan. It can be seen that the prices of Tesla models in the German market are much higher than in the Chinese market. Currently, in the domestic market, the starting price of the Tesla Model 3 is only around 230,000 yuan, and the starting price of the Model Y is only around 260,000 yuan.
According to official information, the Tesla Model 3 LR RWD version is equipped with a 79kWh ternary lithium battery, and the battery manufacturer is LG from South Korea. The 0-100km/h acceleration time is 5.9 seconds, the rear-wheel drive motor model is 3D7, the WLTP range is 620 kilometers, and the maximum speed is 233 kilometers per hour.
- Officially, wool can be pulled randomly? The exemption of new energy vehicle purchase tax in the first quarter exceeded 212 billion
- Baojun Yueye Interior Official Image Released Extra Large Narrow-Edge 1025-Inch Dual Screen
- Beauty online! The all-new Buick Regal was launched today, equipped with a 30-inch curved 6K screen
According to previous reports from overseas media, with the increase in production capacity of Tesla’s Berlin super factory, the sales of Tesla electric vehicles in the German market have steadily increased. Currently, according to data from the German vehicle registration agency, in April 2023, Tesla’s electric vehicle sales in Germany increased by 272.3% year-on-year. In the first four months of 2023, Tesla’s electric vehicle sales in Germany increased by 109.2% year-on-year. At the same time, overseas media predict that Tesla will have a stronger sales performance in the remaining two months of the second quarter.
- Not giving face to the president? Multiple car companies including General Motors and Volkswagen oppose the new US electric vehicle bill
- FF 40 FF 91 vehicles have already been produced and the first phase of delivery will start at the end of May
- Lamborghini Huracan is sold out, and a new hybrid replacement model will be unveiled next year
- Chery Automobile is recalling a total of 16,640 Chery Tiggo 8 PRO cars
- The brand new flagship supercar Revuelto from Lamborghini is now on the market! It is priced at 63 million yuan
- Tesla responds to recall of over one million vehicles lowering the probability of accidents
- General Motors recalls nearly one million cars due to safety concerns over airbags