Style makeover! New Toyota Alphard teaser image revealed, possibly debuting on June 21st
New Toyota Alphard's style makeover teased, may debut on June 21st
【PhoneAuto News】On May 23rd, PhoneAuto learned that overseas media exposed the preview of the all-new Toyota Alphard, with significant adjustments to the front and side styling. Based on the previously exposed information, the all-new Toyota Alphard is scheduled to debut on June 21st and is expected to be introduced into the domestic market through import channels by 2023. The price of the car is currently unclear, but as a reference, the guide price range for the current Alphard is between 839,000 yuan and 928,000 yuan.
Current Toyota Alphard Hybrid
The actual appearance of the all-new Toyota Alphard in the exposed pictures is somewhat blurry, but the details of its body can still be seen clearly. From the exposed pictures, we can see that the front face of the new generation Toyota Alphard continues to use a large-sized air intake grille design, with a decoration strip in the middle that sinks down and is decorated with chrome embellishments that have a broken effect. At the same time, it has a responsive effect with the daytime running lights above the headlights. In addition, the bottom of the front face of the new car has a front bumper design, with very detailed air flow guides on both sides.
- Latest update has arrived! FF will hold the ultimate release event for FF 91 20 on May 31st
- How much longer can it hold up? WM Motor is being forced to execute, with a total amount of 1084 million yuan
- European car companies increase investment in China, reaching 62 billion euros, but experts are not optimistic
Preview of the all-new Toyota Alphard
The style of the all-new Toyota Alphard’s body side has undergone a major change, with a forward-pointing, spike-like design below the B-pillar and a sinking design at the rear, which appears more fluid and makes the upper part of the body look three-dimensional. In addition, the new car adopts a suspended roof effect, and the lower part of the body does not have any complex design, with chrome strips as embellishments at the bottom. In terms of body size, according to the exposed information, the length, width, and height of the all-new Toyota Alphard are 4995×1850×1935mm, and the wheelbase is 3000mm.
New Toyota Alphard preview image
In terms of power, foreign media reports that the new Alphard will continue to provide a hybrid system composed of a 2.5-liter gasoline engine and an electric motor. Among them, the latest 2.5-liter inline four-cylinder naturally aspirated direct injection engine D-4S will have a maximum power of 205 horsepower and a peak torque of 250 N·m. In addition, the car will be available in both two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive versions.
- Book now for only 99 yuan! Wei brand’s new model, the Mocha DHT-PHEV, officially begins pre-sale
- New Volkswagen Touareg teaser image officially released, will be equipped with a 30T V6 hybrid system
- Tengshi D9 DM-i plans to release a new version with extended battery life, ranging between 50km and 190km
- Changan Ford’s response to cutting one million units of production capacity The company is currently overcoming difficulties
- Free hands and feet? Japan launches L4-level autonomous driving vehicle highway operation service
- Toyota’s chief scientist Cannot confirm if EV will become the core of automobiles
- Ford reveals that the next generation electric SUV will be launched in 2025 with a range of approximately 563 kilometers