New Volkswagen Touareg teaser image officially released, will be equipped with a 30T V6 hybrid system
New VW Touareg to have 30T V6 hybrid system, teaser image released
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, according to PhoneAuto, Volkswagen officially released a teaser image of its upcoming model, the new Volkswagen Touareg. The new car will be officially released as a mid-term facelift model on May 24th, with significant changes in exterior design, as well as upgrades in configuration and powertrain. In addition, the new Touareg R will adopt a V6+ electric motor to form a plug-in hybrid system.
The new Volkswagen Touareg
In terms of exterior design, the new car will be equipped with Volkswagen’s IQ.LIGHT HD matrix headlights, each of which is composed of 19,200 micro-LED light sources, making it capable of presenting interactive lighting effects. With the LED light strip running through the center of the grille, the overall technological feel of the car is enhanced. The lower bumper below the headlights has also been upgraded, adopting a through-vent design that provides aerodynamics while also lowering the visual center of gravity of the vehicle.
- Tengshi D9 DM-i plans to release a new version with extended battery life, ranging between 50km and 190km
- Changan Ford’s response to cutting one million units of production capacity The company is currently overcoming difficulties
- Free hands and feet? Japan launches L4-level autonomous driving vehicle highway operation service
From the side, the new car is not much different from the current model, with a traditional SUV body structure and the overall contour, waistline, and window design consistent with the current model. It is expected that the production model will be adjusted in detail. At the rear, the new car is equipped with newly designed taillights, using a through-style design that echoes the front headlights. In addition, the car will also become Volkswagen’s first model with a luminous logo launched in Europe.
The new Volkswagen Touareg
In terms of interior design, the new car’s interior style is not much different from the current model, with an overall minimalist style, still using a full LCD instrument panel, a three-spoke multifunction steering wheel, and a 15-inch central touch screen. In terms of configuration, the new car will be equipped with a brand-new infotainment system, including wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connections, high-resolution maps, and lane-level navigation. It also offers optional night vision system and HUD head-up display. In addition, the updated Touareg is equipped with new USB-C interfaces, with the charging capacity increased from the previous 15 watts to 45 watts. The panel material inside the car will also be updated, with the armrests of the front seats and the center console knee pads made of softer materials.
New Volkswagen Touareg
As for power, the new car still offers gasoline, diesel, and plug-in hybrid power systems. Among them, overseas diesel models still use a 3.0T V6 diesel engine that is divided into low/high power, with maximum power of 231 horsepower and 286 horsepower, and maximum torque of 500 N·m and 600 N·m, respectively. The gasoline version of the new car will also provide a 2.0T four-cylinder and a 3.0T six-cylinder engine, with maximum power of 245 horsepower and 340 horsepower, and maximum torque of 370 N·m and 450 N·m, respectively.
The plug-in hybrid system will use a combination of a 3.0T engine and an electric motor, with a comprehensive power of 381 horsepower and torque of 600 N·m; the R high-performance version is also a combination of a V6 engine and an electric motor, with a maximum power of 463 horsepower and maximum torque of 700 N·m. Both of these plug-in hybrid systems are equipped with a 14.3 kWh ternary lithium battery pack. The pure electric range of the ordinary eHybrid model is 47 kilometers, and the R version is 44 kilometers. In addition, all of the above power systems are matched with an 8-speed automatic transmission and a four-wheel drive system.
- Toyota’s chief scientist Cannot confirm if EV will become the core of automobiles
- Ford reveals that the next generation electric SUV will be launched in 2025 with a range of approximately 563 kilometers
- Penghui Energy Plans to Invest Around 13 Billion Yuan in Building a 36GWh Energy Storage Battery Project Annually
- Possible black screen issue with reverse camera, Mitsubishi recalls nearly 90,000 Outlander vehicles in the US
- Hybrid and fuel have the same price! Nissan’s super hybrid electric-driven Qijun has officially launched, priced at less than 190,000 yuan
- Ideal Car welcomes OTA 45 version of the car system upgrade! Added child mode
- New Tesla Model Y for overseas delivery! Equipped with BYD blade battery