Thousand-dollar mid-range phone rolled up like this? OPPO K11 four major upgrades are really enough to top
OPPO K11's four major upgrades make it a top choice for a thousand-dollar mid-range phone
【Phoneauto News】The recently released OPPO K11 is a very sincere work. OPPO claims that its purpose is to popularize flagship imaging experience for users, but from the perspective of consumers, OPPO seems to be a bit too modest. The imaging capability of the OPPO K11 is indeed outstanding, but its improvement in texture and durability, as well as the addition of flagship-level fast charging technology, make this new phone very attractive.
For a long time, low-end thousand-yuan phones have not been able to match high-end flagships in terms of texture. After all, the prices of the two are there, but the craftsmanship of manufacturers has been progressing. This year, mid-range phones have received much attention, and there have been some improvements in workmanship and details. Taking the OPPO K11 as an example, it adopts the industry’s first matte overlay process, creating a combination of frosted texture and transparent glossy surface, which not only looks good, but also is not easy to leave fingerprints.
- Qualcomm holds Snapdragon Gaming Technology Appreciation event to showcase hardcore technology and powerful ecosystem
- Five major trends in smartphones in the second half of the year folding phones slim down and make a comeback, hard-hitting straight screen phones
- Five major trends in smartphones in the second half of the year Flagship features crazily delegated, mid-range phones become popular
It is understood that from product research and development, to production and manufacturing, to quality testing, and after-sales service, OPPO has implemented full-chain quality control and comprehensive checks, which is truly a treatment that only high-end flagships can enjoy.
The OPPO K11 is promoted to be able to run smoothly for four years. The phone is equipped with the Snapdragon 782G processor and offers a maximum of 12GB+512GB version. It also has the flagship-same memory gene recombination technology and rejuvenated storage technology, so using it for four years should not be a problem. In addition, the K11 supports SUPERVOOC long-life version 100W super flash charging, and the equipped 5000mAh super large battery will be more durable.
In addition, the OPPO K11 uses the same 50 million pixel main sensor as the OPPO Find X6 – Sony IMX890, which has a 1/1.56-inch super large photosensitive area, and is supported by three flagship imaging algorithm engines: natural portrait blur engine, dynamic capture engine, and ultra-clear image quality engine, making the camera effect very close to high-end imaging flagships.
- Honor CEO Zhao Ming Honor Magic V2 has no challengers within six months
- iPhone 14 satellite emergency rescue function succeeds! Two lost tourists rescued
- Redmi 12 5G benchmark score released, equipped with Snapdragon 4 Gen2, starting at approximately 1250 yuan
- Four new Samsung mid-to-low-end phones are about to be released, and they have appeared on the Wi-Fi Alliance website
- The Microfiber Aesthetics of Huawei MateBook X Pro Brings PC Aesthetics into the Sensory Era
- vivo V29 or will be launched in the coming weeks, appeared on the certification website, equipped with Snapdragon 778G
- The ranking of global smartphone shipments in the second quarter is released, with Apple and Xiaomi in the top three