vivo V29 or will be launched in the coming weeks, appeared on the certification website, equipped with Snapdragon 778G
vivo V29 with Snapdragon 778G will be launched soon, as seen on the certification website
【Phoneauto News】vivo is preparing to launch the V29 series. The series consists of three versions: V29, V29 Pro, and V29 e. However, vivo has not disclosed the release date of this series. On July 27th, phoneauto learned from foreign media that the vivo V29 5G has appeared on the Google Play console and will be available in various markets worldwide in the coming weeks.
Render of vivo V29 5G
The Google Play console list shows that the vivo V29 5G model is V2250, equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G mobile platform, offering an 8GB RAM version, and running on the FuntouchOS 13 operating system based on Android 13.
In addition to appearing on the Google Play console, the vivo V29 5G has also obtained FCC certification. Information exposed on the FCC certification website shows that the device has obtained FCC ID 2AUCY-V2250 certification. Based on this certification, we can know that the V29 5G will support 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G network connections, as well as Bluetooth and NFC connections. In addition, the certification information also indicates that the phone will be equipped with a 4505mAh battery and support fast charging of up to 80W.
- The ranking of global smartphone shipments in the second quarter is released, with Apple and Xiaomi in the top three
- Expose Xiaomi 14 Pro+ codenamed Aurora, which means the goddess of dawn
- Global debut of the Tian Gong cooling system The OnePlus Ace2 Pro will be released in August
Relevant information about vivo V29 5G
In addition, according to the vivo V29 5G render released by foreign media, we can see that the back of the phone adopts a rectangular camera module design, and the front uses a centered hole-punch screen design, which overall has a good screen-to-body ratio. According to the leaks, the new phone will be equipped with a 6.78-inch curved AMOLED display, supporting a 120Hz refresh rate. On the back, the V27 5G adopts a triple camera setup, including a 50-megapixel Sony main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel lens.
- Samsung expects the smartphone market to grow year-on-year in the second half of the year, but risks of contraction remain
- Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 finally officially announced to be released in August, equipped with a Leica quad-camera system covering the entire focal range!
- Lei Jun The MIX Fold 3 has made several breakthroughs by bringing Leica’s talent to foldable screens
- Xiaomi MIX Fold3 leak The only all-around foldable screen without any shortcomings this year
- Samsung The development of the second generation 3-nanometer and 2-nanometer GAA technology is progressing on track
- The Nubia Z50S Pro will be officially available for sale soon, starting from 3699 yuan Surpassing one inch!
- Samsung Electronics’ net profit for the second quarter was 15 trillion won, compared to 14 trillion won in the previous quarter