TCL Huaxing has released a 475-inch curved car screen using mini-LED technology
TCL Huaxing released a 475-inch curved car screen with mini-LED tech
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, the Society for Information Display (SID) held the 2023 Display Week in Los Angeles, where TCL Huaxing officially launched its first in-car display screen.
TCL Huaxing releases 47.5-inch curved screen for cars
This is a 47.5-inch curved screen that measures about 1.4 meters in length and can extend from one side of the vehicle to the other. The entire screen is touch-controlled and can respond to multiple touch operations at the same time, allowing drivers and passengers on both sides of the vehicle to operate a large screen at the same time.
It is reported that the screen has a radius of 4200R and contains 3000 mini-LEDs with local dimming in each of the 3000 areas. In addition, this screen has a contrast ratio of up to 1000000:1 and supports native 8K resolution, making it the highest-resolution screen in the automotive industry developed by TCL.
- Young people’s first electric SUV? The first day of delivery of the Baojun Yue also exceeded 500 units
- Ford CEO It is difficult to make a profit from electric cars with long battery life The cost of large batteries is too high
- There is a risk of engine fire, and Hyundai is recalling approximately 55,000 vehicles domestically
Considering that “large screens” have become a major selling point for smart cars, it is believed that in the future, more screen manufacturers will create screens specifically for cars, and consumers will be able to enjoy a new experience through the large screen on the car.
- He Xiaopeng Xiaopeng’s first MPV model is named X9 and is aimed at a young audience
- Providing Multiple Power Options Spy Shots of the All-New Toyota C-HR Test Expose, Expected to be Released Before the End of the Year
- There is a safety hazard! Mercedes-Benz recalls 1161 imported S-Class cars
- Beijing household new energy small passenger car quota allocation results announced, more than 50,000 households qualified
- Lexus releases another teaser image of the new generation GX, which will officially debut on June 9th
- FF 91 has passed the FMVSS crash test, and the first phase of delivery is about to begin
- 2023 Honda Lingpai officially launched, fuel consumption as low as 592L, starting at 119,800 yuan