He Xiaopeng Xiaopeng’s first MPV model is named X9 and is aimed at a young audience
Xiaopeng's first MPV model is named X9 and targets a young audience
【PhoneAuto News】On May 26th, He Xiaopeng, Chairman of Xiaopeng Motors, announced on Weibo a new car model: “In addition to the G6, we have been polishing the new MPV X9 recently, and we will use this product to open up the “youthful” MPV market.” It is reported that Xiaopeng’s first MPV with the internal code name H93, is expected to be officially released later this year.
Currently, the appearance and interior spy photos of Xiaopeng X9 have been revealed. The front face of the car adopts a new family-style design, and continues to be equipped with split-style headlights; the side adopts a hidden door handle design, and is also equipped with a sliding door; the tail is different from the general MPV models, with a larger incline angle of the rear window, making it look more youthful. As for the interior, the Xiaopeng X9 interior is relatively simple and will be equipped with a large-size central control screen, and the steering wheel is similar to that of the Xiaopeng G6.
- Providing Multiple Power Options Spy Shots of the All-New Toyota C-HR Test Expose, Expected to be Released Before the End of the Year
- There is a safety hazard! Mercedes-Benz recalls 1161 imported S-Class cars
- Beijing household new energy small passenger car quota allocation results announced, more than 50,000 households qualified
As for power and configuration, there is not much information currently available, and we can only wait for further updates.
Recently, Xiaopeng Motors released its first-quarter financial report for this year: revenue was 4.03 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 45.9%; net loss was 2.34 billion yuan, and the market expected a net loss of 1.898 billion yuan; the total delivery volume was 18,230 vehicles, a month-on-month decrease of 17.9%.
At the same time, the first mass-produced version of the Xiaopeng G6 has also been offline. Regarding this model, He Xiaopeng said: “I am confident that in the next few quarters, we can create a positive cycle of product sales, team morale, customer satisfaction, and brand reputation. Our first new energy SUV model using the SEPA 2.0 technology architecture, the G6, will be officially launched in June 2023. I believe the G6 will become one of the most popular and best-selling new energy SUVs in China, with a price range between RMB 200,000 and RMB 300,000.”
For Xiaopeng Motors, the G6 and X9 are powerful weapons for its return to the “new force in car-making” trio.
- Lexus releases another teaser image of the new generation GX, which will officially debut on June 9th
- FF 91 has passed the FMVSS crash test, and the first phase of delivery is about to begin
- 2023 Honda Lingpai officially launched, fuel consumption as low as 592L, starting at 119,800 yuan
- 999 million vehicles! In April, the sales volume of Chinese brand passenger cars increased by 814% year-on-year
- Headline! Ford CEO says Tesla is not the biggest competitor, BYD is
- Smart Elf #3 is expected to start delivery in June or be priced from 210,000 yuan for sale
- Changan Mazda CX-50 officially launched in the market, priced at 159,800 to 206,800 yuan