The 25 billion shares of Leiding Automotive have been frozen! What happened to the King of Old Man’s Joy?
What happened to the King of Old Man's Joy? The 25 billion shares of Leiding Automotive have been frozen
【Phoneauto News】Recently, Phoneauto noticed that according to the information displayed on the Qichacha app, Reding Automotive Group Co., Ltd. has added a new equity freeze information. The company whose equity is being executed is Sichuan Yema Automobile Co., Ltd., with a frozen equity amount of 2.574 billion yuan, and the freeze period is from July 17, 2023, to July 16, 2026. The executing court is Changle County People’s Court in Shandong Province.
It is worth mentioning that previously, the equity of Sichuan Yema Automobile Co., Ltd. held by Reding Automotive has been frozen multiple times. For example, at the end of May this year, Reding Automotive Group Co., Ltd. added a new equity freeze information. The company whose equity is being executed is Sichuan Yema Automobile Co., Ltd., with a frozen equity amount of 120 million yuan, and the executing court is Kuixing District People’s Court in Weifang City, Shandong Province.
According to the information on the Qichacha app, Reding Automotive Group Co., Ltd. was established on October 29, 2012, with a registered capital of 100 million yuan. The legal representative is Wang Dejin, who also serves as the executive director of the company. According to the industrial and commercial information, the company’s industry is automobile manufacturing, and its location is Changle County, Weifang City, Shandong Province. Its business scope includes the production, sales, and technical development of electric field vehicles, park electric patrol vehicles, electric tour vehicles, electric cars and accessories, technical consulting, technical services, technology transfer, import and export of goods, etc. Currently, Reding Automotive Group Co., Ltd. is wholly owned by Bide Wen Holdings Group Co., Ltd.
- Loyalty to luxury car brands is declining, but Tesla is an exception
- Ford recalls a total of 41 million vehicles in the first half of 2023, the highest number in the United States
- Traffic accidents are frequent, Beijing plans to clear all illegally operated electric three-wheeled and four-wheeled vehicles by the end of the year
It is worth mentioning that previously, in May 2023, Reding Automotive Group Co., Ltd. added a bankruptcy review case. Both the applicant and the respondent of the case are Reding Automotive Group Co., Ltd., and the court handling the case is Changle County People’s Court in Weifang City, Shandong Province.
- Take too much and face a lawsuit, Tesla board member returns $735 million in stock options
- More expensive by nearly 200,000 compared to domestic prices! Ideal cars are privately exported to foreign countries
- Criticism of rival company Ford lowers the price of F-150 Lightning, Musk says it is still somewhat expensive
- Chinese Domestic Tesla Model X/S receives OTA upgrade! Improved these features
- 2024 model Nezha S confirmed to be launched on July 20th, with a range of over 1000km Will you buy it?
- Geely Galaxy L6 Makes Its Debut with a Simple and Dynamic Appearance, Equipped with the New Generation Thunderbolt Hybrid System
- Elon Musk hints at the pricing of Tesla Cybertruck, suggesting that it will likely sell like hotcakes at this price