Morning News Apple may raise the price of iPhone 15 Pro, Samsung Fold 5 release time exposed
Apple may increase iPhone 15 Pro price, Samsung Fold 5 release time revealed
【Phoneauto Morning News】Apple is seeking to maintain the annual stability of iPhone shipments and hopes to increase the revenue of the iPhone 15 Pro series by raising the price of the iPhone; Samsung will hold the Galaxy Unpacked global new product launch on July 26; Samsung Display and LG Display have been found to be developing new OLED panels at the request of Apple; A video advertisement for Sony Xperia 5 V has been exposed online.
According to Bloomberg, Apple is seeking to maintain the annual stability of iPhone shipments and hopes to increase the revenue of the iPhone 15 Pro series by raising the price of the iPhone.
Prior to the outbreak of the pandemic, Apple’s annual iPhone production capacity was approximately around 90 million units, but due to the impact of the pandemic, Apple’s iPhone production in the past two years has been around 85 million units. It is reported that Apple’s target for iPhone production capacity in 2023 is also around 85 million units.
- Who says you can’t buy a good phone for 2000 yuan? Take the OnePlus Ace 2V and slap him in the face!
- Apple is being sued again! 1,500 British developers are claiming 72 billion yuan in damages due to the store’s commission
- OPPO reveals the appearance of a mysterious new device The design is very stylish Can you guess its model number?
Samsung will hold the Galaxy Unpacked global new product launch on July 26, when the new generation of Galaxy Z Fold5 and Galaxy Z Flip5 foldable screen phones will be officially released. As the launch event approaches, various news about the new devices has also started to be exposed. After the relevant configurations and prices, the release date of the new devices has also been leaked.
On the evening of July 24th, a digital blogger revealed that the Samsung Z Fold5 Pioneer Edition will be available for sale and delivery on August 7th. If this news is true, it means that the new device will be available for sale only 12 days after its release. As a comparison, the previous generation Samsung Z Fold4 was globally released on August 10th last year, and the Pioneer Edition plan in mainland China did not start until August 26th.
According to South Korean media thelec, Samsung Display and LG Display have been found to be developing new OLED panels at the request of Apple to eliminate all front display screen borders of the iPhone. Currently, Apple is making the front display screen borders of the iPhone thinner, with the ultimate goal of making them zero.
It is reported that Apple hopes to achieve a borderless display while maintaining the flat display and angular design of the iPhone. This is different from the curved display used by other smartphone companies. Apple has reportedly rejected the curved display technology used by Samsung Electronics in flagship smartphones such as the Galaxy S series. It is understood that if a curved display is used on the side of a smartphone, it will cause a “magnifying glass effect” optically, which Apple avoids. In addition to causing distortion on the side display, curved screen designs also make the phone screen more prone to shattering.
According to reports, this video advertisement was posted by Reddit user JB2Unique, and the Xperia 5 V clearly has a dual rear camera system. This will be the first time the company has abandoned the triple camera system in this series. The question is, does this mean that this phone may be cheaper than before?
Upon observation, we can also see the Zeiss logo on the camera module of the new device, indicating that the Xperia 5 V will once again feature Zeiss’ anti-glare coating. In addition, we can see obvious borders at the top and bottom of the new device, with a front-facing camera located on the top border. Apart from providing a 3.5mm port, the device should be available in at least three colors (black, white, and blue/gray), and they should all have a metallic appearance.
- OPPO K11 is about to be officially released Snapdragon 782G+100W, competition pressure is coming
- Samsung Z Fold5 domestic pioneer version will be available for pre-sale on August 7th, further shortening the waiting time
- Apple may increase the price of the iPhone 15 Pro series to ensure sufficient income
- Borderless iPhone is coming? Apple asks Samsung and LG to develop new panels
- Huawei Mate60 standard version rendering image exposed! Where is the promised dynamic island?
- realme C51 officially released, with a design similar to the iPhone and a fairly reasonable price
- Sony Xperia 5 V’s appearance exposed! Equipped with dual cameras, expected to be released early