Apple is planning to open three new retail stores in India! This will expand its retail business
Apple to open three new retail stores in India, expanding business
【PhoneAuto News】On April 18th, Apple opened its first official retail store in India in Mumbai, followed by a second in Delhi on April 20th. These store openings are a major move by Apple to showcase its presence in India and boost sales. According to Indian media reports, Apple is now planning to open three new stores in India to expand its retail business. Apple also plans to add more than 50 official stores worldwide.
Apple BKC retail store
According to Mark Gurman from Bloomberg, three new Apple stores will soon open in Mumbai and New Delhi. Apple will open its third official store in Borivali, Mumbai, which is said to launch in 2025.
Delhi also plans to open an Apple Store, which is said to be located in the DLF Promenade shopping center. Currently, the Apple Store in Delhi is located in the Select Citywalk Mall. The upcoming Delhi Apple Store is expected to become the second-largest retail store in India after Apple BKC. It is set to open in 2026.
- Xiaomi’s total payment amount exceeded 71 billion yuan across all channels during the 618 shopping festival! Xiaomi 13 and K60 sold out quickly
- Family members, who understands! I originally didn’t want to change my phone for the 618 shopping festival, but these few models are too cheap
- Morning News Moto Razr 40 Ultra goes on sale today, BYD raises maintenance prices
The following year, Apple will open another store in the Worli area of Mumbai, which will be the fifth store in the country.
Apple’s second retail store in India
In addition to opening more stores in India, Apple also plans to expand its retail business globally. Apple plans to build, relocate or renovate 53 stores in the next four years. Currently, Apple has over 520 stores in 26 countries/regions.
In China, Apple will open a new store in Wenzhou later this year and upgrade its Nanjing Road flagship store in Shanghai. In March 2024, Apple will open a new store in Jing’an Temple Plaza in Shanghai and renovate its Pudong store. In August 2024, Apple is also considering opening a new store in Foshan. By 2025, Apple plans to open new stores in Hefei, Beijing, Shenzhen, and Shanghai.
The reason why Apple is opening more stores around the world is to establish its image. The report also adds that although Apple’s main revenue comes from online purchases, offline stores play an important role, where users can purchase products and receive technical support on launch day.
Recent reports indicate that Apple’s two stores in India have generated revenue of 220 million to 250 million rupees (approximately RMB 18.93 million to 21.52 million). It is reported that on the first day of sales, Apple BK received a bill of over 100 million (approximately RMB 8.6 million), which is nearly 20-30 million rupees (approximately RMB 1.72 million to 2.58 million) more than a local large-scale electronics store’s monthly revenue.
- The Moto Razr 40 Ultra will go on sale on June 5th For 5,699 yuan, you can enjoy a 36-inch external screen
- The Moto Razr 40 Ultra will go on sale today This may be the most exciting foldable screen yet!
- The Moto Razr 40 Ultra foldable screen phone will go on sale tomorrow with an outer screen of 36 inches!
- OPPO user-made Find X6 camera photography handle Explosive in technology and power!
- Minister of Industry and Information Technology Accelerate the construction of 5G industry virtual private networks and promote the research and development of 6G technology
- How to choose a new phone during the 618 shopping festival? Honor 90 series or the ultimate answer starting from 2499 yuan
- Is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer actively introducing ChatGPT to compete with Apple’s Siri?