Morning News Moto Razr 40 Ultra goes on sale today, BYD raises maintenance prices
Morning News Moto Razr 40 Ultra on sale today, BYD increases maintenance prices
【PhoneAuto Morning News】On June 1st, moto officially released two new foldable screen phones – moto razr 40 and moto razr 40 Ultra. This new machine will officially go on sale at 10 am today, June 5th, and those who need it can prepare for the rush purchase in advance.
In the automotive industry, on June 3rd, many netizens reflected on automotive forums and Weibo that BYD suddenly raised the official maintenance prices of its models, including all models of pure electric and hybrid vehicles. Recently, Geometry, a new energy vehicle under Geely, has launched a car purchase subsidy activity, with a maximum subsidy of 15,000 yuan. In addition, Cui Dongshu, the secretary-general of the China Passenger Car Association, has once again released detailed data related to China’s new energy vehicle market.
On June 1st, moto officially released two new foldable screen phones – moto razr 40 and moto razr 40 Ultra. These two new machines have been favored by many consumers in the previous pre-sale due to their ultra-low prices. The starting price of 5,699 yuan allowed the 2,000 units of moto razr 40 Ultra in the pre-sale to be sold out within one minute of going on sale. This new machine will officially go on sale at 10 am today, June 5th, and those who need it can prepare for the rush purchase in advance.
- The Moto Razr 40 Ultra will go on sale on June 5th For 5,699 yuan, you can enjoy a 36-inch external screen
- The Moto Razr 40 Ultra will go on sale today This may be the most exciting foldable screen yet!
- The Moto Razr 40 Ultra foldable screen phone will go on sale tomorrow with an outer screen of 36 inches!
On June 3rd, many netizens reflected on automotive forums and Weibo that BYD suddenly raised the official maintenance prices of its models, including all models of pure electric and hybrid vehicles. According to the netizens’ feedback, the increase in maintenance fees varies according to the city and model, and the maintenance prices of some models have even increased by as much as 50%.
Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that several models of Geometry New Energy Vehicles under the Geely Group have launched a purchase subsidy program. Currently, consumers can enjoy a maximum discount of RMB 15,000 when purchasing Geometry cars. The deadline for this activity is June 30.
From January to April 2023, the proportion of new energy passenger cars in China will account for 60% of the world’s new energy vehicles. By 2023, China’s new energy vehicle exports will be exceptionally strong, which is attributed to the strong domestic market and export growth of China’s industrial chain. At the same time, China’s share in the world’s pure electric vehicle market has shown a relatively outstanding performance. From 2017 to 2018, China occupied approximately 60% of the global pure electric vehicle market share, but its share slightly decreased in 2019-2020, dropping to around 48% in 2020. Fortunately, in 2021, China’s pure electric vehicles have rebounded to a market share of about 60%. In the first four months of 2023, China’s share of the global pure electric vehicle market was about 59%, showing relatively stable performance.
- OPPO user-made Find X6 camera photography handle Explosive in technology and power!
- Minister of Industry and Information Technology Accelerate the construction of 5G industry virtual private networks and promote the research and development of 6G technology
- How to choose a new phone during the 618 shopping festival? Honor 90 series or the ultimate answer starting from 2499 yuan
- Is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer actively introducing ChatGPT to compete with Apple’s Siri?
- Huang Xiaoming saved my phone trended on Weibo, but it doesn’t feel as exciting as Kunlun Glass
- OPPO Reno10 Series Capture Your Love Photography Studio Chengdu Station ended perfectly!
- Huawei launches Kunlun glass replacement service for P/Mate series starting at only 589 yuan