Bugatti’s latest supercar, the Bolide, made its debut at the Le Mans circuit It is priced in the eight digits and limited to 40 units
Bugatti Bolide debuted at Le Mans circuit, has 40 units and costs eight digits
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, the most attention-grabbing event in the automotive industry is undoubtedly the Le Mans 24-hour endurance race, which happens to be the 100th anniversary of the event this year. Therefore, celebrities such as basketball superstar LeBron James and NFL legend Tom Brady were present to watch the race. In addition to the celebrities, many famous cars also made their appearance before the start of this grand event, including Bugatti’s latest supercar, the Bolide, which was unveiled for the first time in public.
As a regular at the Le Mans track, Bugatti showcased its latest top-level supercar, the Bolide, at the track day event, even though it did not officially participate in the race. This was also the car’s first public appearance. The car took a lap around the legendary Circuit de la Sarte, a historic track. The supercar was driven by “legendary navigator” Andy Wallace, who is no stranger to this event. As a retired racing driver, he won the race in 1988 and is one of the few drivers to have won the Le Mans 24-hour, Daytona 24-hour, and Sebring 12-hour races.
- Another new force from the United States announced its entry into China! A delivery center will be established this year, and cars will be delivered early next year
- Wuling Binge and Wuling Fruit have launched two new models with upgraded interior configurations, starting at a price of 80,800 yuan
- Zhi Ji Automotive announced that it will launch a brand new compact and midsize SUV in September, with the target of selling over 10,000 units per month
Wallace said: “The Bugatti Bolide looks and feels like a real race car in every way, with truly outstanding high performance. In fact, it can generate about twice its own weight in downforce at maximum speed, which gives the car extremely high grip and stability on high-speed corners, which is impressive in itself.”
It is reported that the Bugatti Bolide is equipped with an 8.0-liter quad-turbocharged W16 engine, with a maximum power of 1578 horsepower (1177 kW). The braking system of the car is provided by Brembo. In order to tame this performance beast, Brembo drew inspiration from F1 racing to create the car’s braking system. In terms of price, the car has a starting price of up to 4 million euros (about RMB 30.9 million), with a global sales volume of 40 units and is expected to start delivery in 2024.
- The BYD Song PLUS Champion Edition will be launched on June 19th and deliveries will begin in July
- 2518 million yuan! Aston Martin DB12 officially launched, equipped with V8 engine
- Rolls-Royce CEO Considering a comprehensive shift towards hydrogen fuel cell technology in the future
- Ponyai’s stock price soared after announcing that its new car G6 received over 25,000 orders
- Starting at 289,800 yuan! The Zhiji LS7 Urban Fit City Edition is released with full AI cabin
- The maximum subsidy available is 15,000 yuan! Starting on June 16th, purchasing a car in Futian, Shenzhen can be eligible for the subsidy
- Does Guangqi Toyota’s advertising slogan imply that Ideal (a Chinese electric car brand) has stolen their market share just to vent their anger?