Another new force from the United States announced its entry into China! A delivery center will be established this year, and cars will be delivered early next year
New US force entering China with delivery center to be established this year and cars to be delivered early next year
【PhoneAuto News】Following Lucid, another American new force announced to enter China.
Recently, American new energy vehicle manufacturer Fisker announced plans to open its first delivery center in China this year and start delivering its electric SUV, “Fisker Ocean,” in the first quarter of 2024. It is known that the Fisker Ocean (the first model) will begin deliveries in the United States next week, equipped with a 106 kWh Hyper range battery pack, with a WLTP-rated range of up to 707 kilometers.
- Wuling Binge and Wuling Fruit have launched two new models with upgraded interior configurations, starting at a price of 80,800 yuan
- Zhi Ji Automotive announced that it will launch a brand new compact and midsize SUV in September, with the target of selling over 10,000 units per month
- The BYD Song PLUS Champion Edition will be launched on June 19th and deliveries will begin in July
Fisker Chairman and CEO Henrik Fisker said: “We expect China to become an important growth market for electric vehicles in the future, and we believe our cars will be very attractive. That’s why we have set up an office there and plan to open a delivery center this year.” He also said: “I believe we can start and operate production in China as early as next year, with an annual capacity increase of up to 75,000 Fisker Ocean.”
However, in the eyes of industry insiders, it is not easy for American new forces like Fisker and Lucid to enter the Chinese market. Some analysts said, “Although Tesla has been very successful in the Chinese market in recent years, the commercial logic behind it provides a reference sample for various new car-making forces. But now the Chinese car market has shown a different pattern from when Tesla just entered. Many Chinese domestic brands have already emerged, and the chances for American new car-making forces to win a place in the Chinese market at this time are small.”
- 2518 million yuan! Aston Martin DB12 officially launched, equipped with V8 engine
- Rolls-Royce CEO Considering a comprehensive shift towards hydrogen fuel cell technology in the future
- Ponyai’s stock price soared after announcing that its new car G6 received over 25,000 orders
- Starting at 289,800 yuan! The Zhiji LS7 Urban Fit City Edition is released with full AI cabin
- The maximum subsidy available is 15,000 yuan! Starting on June 16th, purchasing a car in Futian, Shenzhen can be eligible for the subsidy
- Does Guangqi Toyota’s advertising slogan imply that Ideal (a Chinese electric car brand) has stolen their market share just to vent their anger?
- New BMW M5 rendering exposed, appearance is even more handsome, equipped with the same hybrid power system as the XM model