BYD wins the championship of cumulative pure electric vehicle sales in Singapore from January to May, with a market share of over 20%
BYD wins Singapore's cumulative pure electric vehicle sales championship with over 20% market share from Jan to May
【PhoneAuto News】On the evening of June 14th, BYD officially announced that according to the latest statistics from the Land Transport Authority (LTA) of Singapore, BYD has won the champion of cumulative pure electric vehicle sales in Singapore from January to May.
BYD ATTO 3
In the article, BYD stated that the registration volume of BYD electric vehicles in Singapore from January to May 2023 reached 303, ranking first in Singapore’s electric vehicle market. From January to May 2023, the total registration of pure electric vehicles in Singapore was 1462, of which BYD’s market share in the pure electric vehicle sub-market was as high as 20.7%. BYD’s popular models include the BYD ATTO 3 (Yuan PLUS) and the new BYD e6.
- Spy shots of the new modern IONIQ 7 revealed, which will be built on the same platform as the Kia EV9 and may be launched in the fourth quarter
- Sales Decline and Indirect Price Reduction Does NIO’s Battery Swap Strategy Have a Future?
- Learn from Tesla! Toyota will adopt integrated die-casting body to manufacture electric vehicles
As a globally renowned garden city, Singapore can be said to be at the forefront of environmental protection. In the 10 years since entering the Singaporean market, BYD has successfully brought new energy vehicles such as taxis, tour buses, public buses, trucks, forklifts, and urban commodity logistics vehicles to the local area. In July 2022, BYD announced that it will enter the passenger car market in Singapore and has become one of the most popular new energy vehicle brands in Singapore in less than a year.
According to the “Singapore Green Plan 2030”, the government plans to achieve the use of cleaner energy for all vehicles by 2030. To this end, Singapore vigorously promotes the development of the new energy vehicle industry, aiming to increase the number of new energy vehicles through policy measures such as car purchase incentives, increased subsidies, and cost reductions. BYD will continue to closely cooperate with local partners and continuously launch more green and high-performance new energy vehicle products globally to meet consumers’ green and diverse needs and use technological innovation to meet people’s aspirations for a better life.
- New Mazda 3 launched overseas with a starting price of 173,100 yuan and a maximum horsepower of 250
- Reverse! Toyota changes its perspective on electric cars and announces new battery technology
- BYD will launch five electric cars in the French market and open 15 to 20 sales outlets
- Nezha CEO Nezha GT no eyebrow version will be launched in the fourth quarter, users can choose
- Newly arrived national family sedan! SAIC Volkswagen Lavida X is officially launched, starting at 99,999 yuan
- Guangzhou Automobile Group Chairman, Zeng Qinghong China’s automobile industry will enter a stage of slight growth
- Tesla’s stock price has risen for 13 consecutive trading days, with a total market value of about 58 trillion yuan