Newly arrived national family sedan! SAIC Volkswagen Lavida X is officially launched, starting at 99,999 yuan
SAIC Volkswagen Lavida X officially launched at 99,999 yuan
[PhoneAuto News] Recently, PhoneAuto learned that the latest entry-level model of the Lavida family under SAIC Volkswagen – Lavida Xinrui has officially launched. The new car offers two configurations: the 1.5L Xin Yi version and the 1.5L Xin Yuan version, with prices ranging from 99,990 yuan to 109,990 yuan. As a brand-new model of the Lavida series, the new car leans towards an entry-level positioning. It is also based on the MQB platform and adopts a more youthful design, offering five body colors to choose from: Songshi Qing, Cat Eye Blue, Coral Red, Jiaoyu White, and Yanshi Black.
SAIC Volkswagen Lavida Xinrui
As for the appearance, SAIC Volkswagen Lavida Xinrui integrates many popular elements of today, and the overall design is more youthful. The front of the car has a through-type LED light strip and standard full LED headlights. The front bumper is treated with blackening, and chrome accents are added to the details, making it look very young and fashionable. The tail of the new car uses a central “LAVIDA” logo with good recognition.
- Guangzhou Automobile Group Chairman, Zeng Qinghong China’s automobile industry will enter a stage of slight growth
- Tesla’s stock price has risen for 13 consecutive trading days, with a total market value of about 58 trillion yuan
- Toyota showcases Crown electric version and new solid-state battery with a range of up to 1500km
As for the body size, the length, width, and height of SAIC Volkswagen Lavida Xinrui are 4561/1740/1494mm respectively, and the wheelbase is 2651mm. It is positioned as a compact sedan, which is 117mm shorter in length and 37mm shorter in wheelbase than the current Lavida model.
As for the interior, SAIC Volkswagen Lavida Xinrui offers three themes: Quiet Blue, Smoke and Rain Blue, and Fog Gray. The entire series comes standard with an 8-inch full LCD digital instrument panel and an 8-inch touch screen, with a strong sense of technology. It is equipped with multi-function steering wheel, reversing image, parking radar, keyless entry, one-button start, wireless CarPlay/CarLife and other configurations, with full functionality.
Regarding power, the new car is equipped with a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated engine, with a maximum power of 81 kilowatts and a maximum torque of 141 Newton meters. The transmission system matched with it is a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- Universal CEO New Bolt EV will return soon with a price below $30,000
- Bugatti’s latest supercar, the Bolide, made its debut at the Le Mans circuit It is priced in the eight digits and limited to 40 units
- Another new force from the United States announced its entry into China! A delivery center will be established this year, and cars will be delivered early next year
- Wuling Binge and Wuling Fruit have launched two new models with upgraded interior configurations, starting at a price of 80,800 yuan
- Zhi Ji Automotive announced that it will launch a brand new compact and midsize SUV in September, with the target of selling over 10,000 units per month
- The BYD Song PLUS Champion Edition will be launched on June 19th and deliveries will begin in July
- 2518 million yuan! Aston Martin DB12 officially launched, equipped with V8 engine