Geely’s subsidiary, Geometry Automobile, offers a maximum subsidy of 15,000 yuan The promotion ends on June 30th
Geometry Automobile, a subsidiary of Geely, provides a subsidy up to 15,000 yuan until June 30th
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that several models under the Geely-owned EV brand Geometry have launched purchase subsidy activities. Currently, consumers can enjoy discounts up to 15,000 yuan when purchasing Geometry vehicles, and the deadline for this activity is June 30th. Therefore, consumers who have relevant car purchase plans can try to learn about this activity.
Currently, many models under Geometry have participated in this purchase subsidy activity. Among them, the starting price of the 120KM Panda mini has been reduced to 37,400 yuan; the 200KM Little Yellow Duck Limited Edition Lucky Ya has been reduced to 51,400 yuan; the starting price of the Geometry E 320KM clever tiger has been reduced to 76,800 yuan; the price of the 401KM Thunder Tiger has been reduced to 96,800 yuan; the starting price of the Geometry G6 480KM New Wisdom Edition has been reduced to 138,800 yuan; the 620KM New Fun Edition has been reduced to 174,800 yuan; the starting price of the Geometry M6 459KM New Wisdom Edition has been reduced to 138,000 yuan; and the price of the 580KM New Fun Edition has been reduced to 174,800 yuan.
According to official information, as of April 2023, Geely had sold more than 113,600 car products, with a year-on-year growth rate of 58%. By the end of April 2023, Geely had sold a total of more than 436,000 cars this year, with a year-on-year growth rate of 10%. In April 2023, Geely’s sales of pure electric vehicles reached 27,100, a year-on-year increase of 148%. By the end of April 2023, Geely had sold a total of 84,800 electric vehicles this year, with a year-on-year growth rate of 68%.
- Experts say that China now holds 60% of the global market share in new energy vehicles, with sales reaching 592 million units
- Volvo’s domestic sales in May reached 14,061 vehicles, a significant increase of 487% compared to the same period last year
- Jaguar Land Rover’s new logo has been criticized by netizens the flat design is too abstract and difficult to appreciate
- The number of vehicle thefts remains high, and Kia plans to launch new anti-theft software this month
- BYD Dynasty sold 125,515 vehicles in May, with one-third of them being from the Qin series
- BMW announces recall for these models! There is a risk of power interruption during driving
- Some imported Jeep Wranglers have announced a recall of 852 vehicles! There is a risk of fuel leakage
- Avita received an order for 2,366 vehicles in May, and will provide Huawei’s Hongmeng car system in the third quarter
- The new BMW X6 is officially on the market! It can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 54 seconds, with prices starting from 799,900 yuan
- Volvo/Polestar will provide an improved version of CarPlay through OTA updates for the car’s infotainment system