vivo will launch a new X90 series smartphone in India, possibly the X90s
vivo to launch new X90 series smartphone in India, maybe the X90s
【PhoneAuto News】Vivo launched the X90 series smartphones at the end of last year. So far, the company has released four models in this series – X90, X90 Pro, X90 Pro+, and X90s. However, in the Indian market, only two models have been released – X90 and X90 Pro. Now, Vivo is preparing to launch a new X90 series smartphone in India.
Vivo X90 series
Although Vivo has not disclosed the specific model of the new phone, according to recent reports from foreign media, this new device is likely to be the X90s. It was released domestically last month and is a mid-to-high-end 5G smartphone. The biggest difference between Vivo X90s and X90 is that it is equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ chip, which is manufactured using TSMC’s 4nm process. The CPU adopts a 1+3+4 three-cluster architecture, consisting of one Cortex-X3 core, three Cortex-A715 cores, and four Cortex-A510 cores, with a maximum frequency of 3.35GHz and an Antutu benchmark score of up to 1.36 million points.
- Google Pixel Fold DXOMARK image score announced 133 points, ranking first in foldable screens
- Samsung S24 will offer two versions, Exynos and Snapdragon, as the self-developed chip returns
- Huawei Nova 11 series uses technology to make trendy sports cooler A must-have item for young people
Vivo X90s offers four color options: Absolute Black, Chinese Red, Aqua Blue, and Pure White. The rear camera module also continues the combination of the X90 Cloud Stage+ circular camera module, which has a certain degree of recognition. Vivo X90s also features a Zeiss triple camera system consisting of a 50-megapixel VCS bio-spectrum main camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-low distortion ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 12-megapixel fixed-focus portrait camera. However, compared to X90, it brings a new upgraded Vivo Memory Color system in terms of software, providing three Vivo texture color options: rich, delicate, and personalized.
- Xiaomi India President Goal is to become the most popular smartphone brand in India
- Over 1,500 developers in the UK are claiming $1 billion from Apple, expressing dissatisfaction with excessive commission fees
- iQOO Z7 Pro appearance design confirmed curved screen + centered punch-hole, stable appearance
- OPPO Find N3 folding machine has obtained certification and is expected to be equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen2
- Reviewing the road to the advancement of HarmonyOS throughout the ages, HarmonyOS 4 is about to be released
- Samsung is about to release the S23 series One UI 60 Beta update, possibly in early August
- OPPO K11 is released! The strongest image upgrade in the history of the K series, starting from 1899 yuan