Redmi’s strategic launch event for the era of performance is officially announced! Open a new paradigm on August 3rd
Redmi announces strategic launch event for performance era on August 3rd
【Phoneauto News】On August 2nd, Redmi officially announced that it will hold a “Post-Performance Era Strategic Conference” tomorrow afternoon (August 3rd) at 2 o’clock. Redmi x MediaTek x Pixelworks, a new pattern will be opened from now on!
According to the official statement, it is not difficult to see that the focus of this conference is on the “Post-Performance Era Strategic Release”. In the post-performance era, how will Redmi write its own answer sheet? Redmi will announce its strategy at 2 o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
At the same time, Redmi officially stated: Comment on the “Post-Performance Era” and have a chance to win a new product. It can be inferred that Redmi will announce the opening product of the “Post-Performance Era” at the strategic conference tomorrow afternoon, which is worth looking forward to.
- OPPO K11’s first sales report is officially released, with a 267% increase compared to OPPO K10
- Yu Chengdong is amazing! Let Xiaoyi write the invitation copy for the 2023 Huawei Developer Conference
- The OnePlus Ace2 Pro is equipped with the best chip available on Earth
Previously, there were rumors that both the Redmi K60 Ultra and Redmi Pad 2 will be released in the third quarter of this year. Previously, the Redmi K60 Ultra appeared on a benchmarking website, showing that the model number is 23078PND5G, and the Geekbench 6.1.0 single-core score is 1289 points, and the multi-core score is 3921 points.
It is reported that unlike the K60 Pro, which is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2, the Redmi K60 Ultra is equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ processor. This is MediaTek’s most powerful 5G chip to date, using TSMC’s second-generation 4nm process, with an Antutu score of over 1.36 million. Some bloggers claim that the combination of Dimensity 9200+ and Redmi’s “fierce tuning” is expected to push the Redmi K60 Ultra’s score beyond 1.4 million.
This time, Redmi has a strong cooperation with MediaTek and Pixelworks. Among them, Pixelworks was established in 1997 and is a leading US image display chip manufacturer.
- Guo Mingqi Room-temperature superconductivity could rival quantum computers like the iPhone
- Pedestrians playing with their phones while crossing the road will be fined! Netizens are applauding
- Xiaomi Public Welfare Foundation donates 25 million yuan to aid Beijing and Hebei in flood relief efforts
- OPPO Find N3 is certified by national quality certification, with 100W fast charging and 1TB storage
- Morning News vivo V29 officially released, Ideal Car sales in July exceeded 34,000 units
- Blogger The appearance of the Xiaomi 14 series medium-sized cup and large-sized cup has been confirmed The large-sized cup has a round triple-camera setup
- Expose Samsung S24 series following Apple and Xiaomi’s narrow bezel design, equipped with a 665-inch screen