iQOO 11S will be launched in early July and equipped with the second generation Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform
The iQOO 11S will launch in early July with the Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform
【PhoneAuto News】On June 5th, PhoneAuto learned that a digital blogger revealed that the iQOO 11S will be equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform and will be launched in early July. At the end of last year, iQOO launched the “esports flagship” iQOO 11 series. As a high-performance machine, iQOO 11 uses a world’s first 2K 144Hz E6 full-sensing screen and is equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform. The new machine has excellent performance and has been favored by many consumers. In addition, the blogger also revealed that the vivo X90S will be equipped with the Tianji 9200+ chip and will be launched in late June.
It is reported that the iQOO 11S will upgrade the battery cell to the 10C specification for charging, and “transform” the electrolyte ratio, positive and negative electrode materials, and electrode preparation process to stimulate the lithium ion activity speed and improve the charging speed.
As for the screen, the iQOO 11s may use a 6.78-inch E6-level AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1440×3200 on the front. In addition to the core configuration, there should be no significant changes in the other parameters of the iQOO 11S. NFC, infrared remote control, dual speakers, X-axis motor, and other features will not be absent. It should be noted that the above leaked information is all from the internet, and the specific configuration can only be known after official release.
- Apple is planning to open three new retail stores in India! This will expand its retail business
- Xiaomi’s total payment amount exceeded 71 billion yuan across all channels during the 618 shopping festival! Xiaomi 13 and K60 sold out quickly
- Family members, who understands! I originally didn’t want to change my phone for the 618 shopping festival, but these few models are too cheap
iQOO 11S and other new machine leaks
In addition, the vivo X90S will be equipped with the Tianji 9200+ chip. According to the leak, compared with the previous generation, the CPU big core frequency is increased by 10%, the small core frequency is increased by 11%, the single-core performance is increased by 10%, and the multi-core performance is increased by 5%; the GPU frequency is increased by 17%, and the performance is increased by 10%, while higher energy efficiency can also be achieved. In mainstream games, it can easily achieve a 20% power consumption advantage compared to its competitors. In terms of photography, the machine is also equipped with vivo’s self-developed V2 chip, which can work with the Tianji chip to achieve more powerful image processing capabilities, bringing users a better photography experience.
- Morning News Moto Razr 40 Ultra goes on sale today, BYD raises maintenance prices
- The Moto Razr 40 Ultra will go on sale on June 5th For 5,699 yuan, you can enjoy a 36-inch external screen
- The Moto Razr 40 Ultra will go on sale today This may be the most exciting foldable screen yet!
- The Moto Razr 40 Ultra foldable screen phone will go on sale tomorrow with an outer screen of 36 inches!
- OPPO user-made Find X6 camera photography handle Explosive in technology and power!
- Minister of Industry and Information Technology Accelerate the construction of 5G industry virtual private networks and promote the research and development of 6G technology
- How to choose a new phone during the 618 shopping festival? Honor 90 series or the ultimate answer starting from 2499 yuan