Total amount executed exceeds 9347 million yuan! Reading Automobile Co listed as a dishonest person subject to execution
Total executed amount 9347 million yuan Reading Automobile Co listed as dishonest and subject to execution
【PhoneAuto News】With the rapid development of the new energy vehicle industry, many car manufacturers have tasted the sweetness. In this context, many enterprises have begun to enter this field, including Reading Motors, which is known for producing “Lao Toud Le” (a type of electric car for the elderly).
Recently, according to PhoneAuto, the Tianyancha App shows that on May 16th, Reading Motors Group Co., Ltd. was listed as a dishonest executor (“laolai”) by the Jinyun County People’s Court for failing to perform the obligations determined by effective legal documents due to its ability to perform. It is understood that Reading Motors Group Co., Ltd. was established in October 2012, with Wang Dejin as its legal representative, a registered capital of 100 million yuan, and wholly-owned by Bideven Holdings Group Co., Ltd. Risk information shows that the company has multiple executed person information, and the total amount executed exceeds 93.47 million yuan.
- The Beijing Mercedes-Benz EQE SUV will be launched on May 27th, with a maximum range of 613 kilometers
- Milestone moment! Hyundai-Kia’s electric vehicles have exceeded 500,000 in cumulative sales in Europe
- National Development and Reform Commission Multiple measures taken to expand consumption of new energy vehicles and promote high-quality development
According to previous reports, Li Guoxin pointed out that Reading Motors was forced to falsely report industrial output value and sales output value of 4.683 billion yuan. Later, Li Guoxin continued to voice his opinions on social media platforms, but ultimately there was no follow-up. Instead, Reading Motors dealers exposed that it owed them money and refused to repay. Dealers from various places came to demand an explanation, but basically failed to get their money back.
In addition, Reading Motors has been frequently involved in lawsuits in the past year, with a total of 822 judicial risks. Among them, there were 171 historical court announcements, and the defendants included Reading Motors Group Co., Ltd. and Bideven Holdings Group Co., Ltd. The reasons for the lawsuits were mostly related to contract disputes. Of the 381 judicial risks involved by Reading Motors, 81.9% were as defendants, and 165 cases involved contract disputes. In addition, Reading Motors was involved in legal proceedings as a defendant, with a total amount of 206 million yuan.
- Can the price be reduced? Two departments support the purchase and use of new energy vehicles in rural areas
- Horsepower of 2000! You have definitely never seen this 346 liter X12 engine before
- Can you handle it? Musk says he will oversee the recruitment of every new Tesla employee
- The highest honor in the automotive industry! Wei Jianjun from Great Wall Motors won the 2022 Rao Bin Automotive Industry Award
- Range exceeds 1000 kilometers! The Extreme Kr001 140 kWh long-range kit is now available for delivery
- Experts suggest that other car manufacturers should learn from BYD and also develop electric vehicles for rural areas
- Electric scooters for the elderly are about to disappear How should the available resources be distributed?