Wuling Hongguang MINIEV is now available for sale overseas, with a starting price of approximately 73,300 to 85,600 yuan
Wuling Hongguang MINIEV now available overseas, starting at around 73,300 to 85,600 yuan
【Phoneauto News】Recently, the “miracle car” Wuling Hongguang MINIEV was launched in Vietnam and Thailand, with a starting price of about 73,300 yuan.
It is understood that Wuling Hongguang MINIEV has launched 2 versions and 4 models in Vietnam, with prices ranging from 239 million to 279 million Vietnamese dong, equivalent to about 73,300 to 85,600 yuan. It is worth mentioning that as Wuling’s first model to enter the Vietnamese new energy vehicle market, Wuling Hongguang MINIEV received nearly 1,000 pre-orders in its debut. In the Thai market, Wuling Air EV officially debuted on July 3rd. After receiving subsidies from the Thai government, the car’s price starts at about 85,000 yuan.
Wuling Hongguang MINIEV series models were able to successfully enter the Southeast Asian market thanks to the independently developed GSEV architecture. It is reported that the GSEV architecture, as an intelligent architecture synchronized with the vehicle cloud, has obtained 1,409 authorized patents and participated in the drafting of 151 domestic and foreign industry and group standards. Wuling Hongguang MINIEV, built on the GSEV architecture, has created a new category of “new energy commuting vehicles” through stronger service ecology, experience ecology, and quality ecology. It has become a benchmark product in the small electric vehicle market, creating easy and enjoyable new commuting fun for global users.
- Baojun Yun Duo’s epic-level cabin space configuration announced, with a maximum rear volume of 1707L
- June Luxury Mid to Large-sized Electric Sedan Sales Ranking NIO ET7 Falls Behind Mercedes-Benz EQE
- 11990 yuan! Tesla Cyberquad officially on sale, the official website is overwhelmed
According to previous reports, Wuling Hongguang MINIEV also has the opportunity to enter the Japanese market, with prices rumored to be as low as 650,000 yen, equivalent to about 33,600 yuan.
SAIC-GM-Wuling official data shows that the cumulative sales of Wuling Hongguang MINIEV has exceeded 1.14 million vehicles. Among them, the cumulative sales in 2022 exceeded 554,000 vehicles, winning the 2022 global small pure electric vehicle sales championship.
- Toyota Lingzhi Intelligent Electric Hybrid Double Engine version will be launched on July 17th, equipped with THS II hybrid system
- The cars are not selling well! None of the 11 listed car companies have achieved their annual sales target of 50%
- NIO owners have completed a total of 25 million battery swaps, and the delivery volume in July may exceed 15,000
- The most likely cars to kill the driver in a car accident Ford Mustang and others on the list
- Goodwood Speed Festival Accidents Happen Frequently, with Vehicles Losing Control and Crashing into Walls Some Vehicles Even Had Their Wheels Fly Off
- Smart announced that it will raise $250-300 million in Series A financing, with Tianqi Lithium Industry as the lead investor
- The all-new Haval H5 has been officially launched and is expected to be released in the fourth quarter, with a price range of 100,000 to 150,000 yuan