Zero Run price reduction! Some versions of the dual C pure electric models have been reduced by up to 20,000 yuan
Zero Run price reduced! Some dual C pure electric models reduced by up to 20,000 yuan
【Phoneauto News】On August 1st, Zero Run, a new force in domestic car manufacturing, launched the “Double C at the Door, Zero Run Summer Sale” event. The prices of the participating models have been reduced by up to 20,000 yuan. In addition, all the Zero Run cars participating in this event are pure electric models, namely Zero Run C11 and Zero Run C01.
It is reported that in this event, the original price of the C11 650 Intelligent Edition was 199,800 yuan, and the adjusted national suggested retail price is now 189,800 yuan; the original price of the C11 580 Four-Wheel Drive Performance Edition was 219,800 yuan, and the adjusted national suggested retail price is now 209,800 yuan; the original price of the C01 606 Intelligent Edition was 189,800 yuan, and the adjusted national suggested retail price is now 173,800 yuan; the national suggested retail price of the C01 717 Intelligent Edition is 216,800 yuan, and the adjusted national suggested retail price is now 196,800 yuan; the original price of the C01 630 Four-Wheel Drive Performance Edition was 228,800 yuan, and the adjusted national suggested retail price is now 208,800 yuan.
- Toyota China Research and Development Center has been renamed as Toyota Intelligent Electric Vehicle Research and Development Center
- Wuling Binguo’s sales in July exceeded 20,000 units, with a total sales volume surpassing 80,000 units
- New Landtu FREE is now available for pre-order It will be released on August 19th with a range of over 1200km
According to Phoneauto, Zero Run delivered 13,209 new cars in June, reaching a new historical high. Among them, the C series accounted for over 11,600 deliveries, accounting for over 87%. Among them, the C11 model had over 8,900 deliveries.
On July 31st, Zero Run announced the central integrated electronic and electrical architecture, named “Four-Leaf Clover”. It is reported that the “Four-Leaf Clover” architecture of Zero Run will integrate the cockpit domain, intelligent driving domain, power domain, and body domain. Future models developed based on this architecture will have higher integration, enabling features such as seamless OTA updates and personalized functionality integration.
It is understood that Zero Run is one of the few new Chinese car manufacturers with the ability to independently research, develop, and manufacture vehicles across the board. Its business scope covers electric vehicle whole vehicle design, research and development, manufacturing, intelligent driving, motor control, battery system development, and cloud-based vehicle networking solutions. Currently, it can achieve independent research, design, and production of core systems and electronic components.
- Tesla Cybertruck spotted on the streets after camouflage, it seems to be equipped with new tires
- smart delivered 4,292 vehicles in China in July, with a total delivery volume exceeding 37,000 vehicles
- Guangqi Aion sold 45,025 vehicles in July, a year-on-year increase of 80% Cumulatively, they have sold 250,000 vehicles this year
- Jiangxi will distribute 100 million yuan worth of consumer vouchers! 60 million yuan will be allocated for automobile consumption vouchers
- Looking up to U8 leading the way! Which of these five new cars in August will become the next hot-selling model?
- Is it really going to happen? Tesla continues to engage in high-level talks with Indian officials regarding the construction of a factory
- Yiwu NIO experienced an accident and fire resulting in casualties NIO Will cooperate with the investigation