Buick E4 GS official image released, to be launched on June 19 What do you think of its appearance?
Buick E4 GS to launch on June 19, official image released Thoughts on appearance?
【PhoneAuto News】On June 15th, PhoneAuto noticed that SAIC-GM Buick announced that the new electric coupé SUV, Buick E4, will be launched on June 19th. At the same time, the official picture of Buick E4 GS version was released for the first time. The car mainly has sports upgrades in exterior color matching and body kits, including blackening treatment of exterior details, 20-inch two-color wheel rims, Brembo six-piston brake calipers, night-shining copper interior color matching, GS sport seats, illuminated welcome pedals, and partially suede-wrapped interior.
Buick E4 GS version
- Musk hopes Toyota will join the NACS alliance The charging speed of Toyota’s bZ4X is too slow
- Tesla’s stock price ends a continuous 13-day rise, but it has already risen to the level of a Toyota car
- Lincoln Z test drive experience Who is the American sports luxury sedan really suitable for?
Looking back at the regular version, Buick E4 continues the styling of the ELECTRA-X concept car and adopts Buick’s new PURE Design concept as a whole. In the front face area, you can see that the new car adopts a large-size grille design, and there are chrome-plated strips on both sides to make a segmented design. In addition, the slender front headlight shape of the new car is very distinctive. The narrow and long lamp group uses LED light source inside, which has good recognition after lighting up.
From the side, you can see that Buick E4 adopts a coupe-style design, and the body waistline does not have too many complicated lines. Coupled with the design of hidden door handles, it further highlights the simplicity of the body side. In terms of body size, the length, width, and height of the new car are 4818mm × 1912mm × 1580mm, and the wheelbase is 2954mm.
Buick E4 Interior
In terms of interior, the Buick E4 looks similar to the Buick E5 overall, also equipped with a 30-inch integrated curved 6K screen. In addition, according to Buick, the storage compartment volume of the lower part of the center console in the Buick E4 is 4.1 liters, and there are 28 storage spaces available in the car.
As for power, the Buick E4 provides two models: standard range version and GS long-range four-wheel drive version. Among them, the standard range version is equipped with a front single motor and front-wheel drive, with a maximum power of 180 kW, peak torque of 330 N·m, and a CLTC range of up to 530 km. The GS long-range four-wheel drive version is equipped with a dual motor four-wheel drive, with a peak torque of 465 N·m, and a CLTC range of up to 620 kilometers.
- BYD wins the championship of cumulative pure electric vehicle sales in Singapore from January to May, with a market share of over 20%
- Spy shots of the new modern IONIQ 7 revealed, which will be built on the same platform as the Kia EV9 and may be launched in the fourth quarter
- Sales Decline and Indirect Price Reduction Does NIO’s Battery Swap Strategy Have a Future?
- Learn from Tesla! Toyota will adopt integrated die-casting body to manufacture electric vehicles
- New Mazda 3 launched overseas with a starting price of 173,100 yuan and a maximum horsepower of 250
- Reverse! Toyota changes its perspective on electric cars and announces new battery technology
- BYD will launch five electric cars in the French market and open 15 to 20 sales outlets