Beijing’s Changping District issues 10 million yuan worth of automobile consumption vouchers, with a maximum savings of 8,500 yuan when purchasing a car
Changping District in Beijing offers 10 million yuan in car consumption vouchers with a saving of up to 8,500 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On May 18th, PhoneAuto noticed that the second phase of the automobile consumption voucher distribution in Changping District will begin at 10 am on May 18th, 2023. The distribution quota for this event is 10 million yuan, and the event will end on June 30th or when the quota is exhausted. In this event, consumers can enjoy a maximum discount of 8,500 yuan when purchasing a car, and they will also receive a “Changping Fusion Consumption Car Carnival Gift Bag” which includes a 200 yuan cash coupon for hot springs, an 800 yuan boutique gift bag, and a car decoration package, and other automobile-related gifts. Therefore, consumers in Changping District who have relevant car purchasing needs can pay attention to the official news.
It is worth mentioning that similar to Changping District, Chengdu will also launch the “Shu Li An Yi Car Travel Four Directions” Chengdu automobile consumption incentive event on May 20th, 2023, which has a funding scale of 100 million yuan. It is reported that Chengdu’s event adopts the form of “purchase first, then subsidy”. Individual consumers need to complete the car purchase and license plate registration process, log in to the application platform with the unified invoice for the motor vehicle sales, the motor vehicle registration certificate, and the license plate, truthfully fill in the relevant application information as required, and after being audited by the tax department and the public security traffic management department, the reward will be deposited into the consumer’s valid bank savings card, with a maximum amount of 8,000 yuan per person.
- The Wuling Star Cloud is expected to be officially launched in the second half of the year! The expected selling price is around 100,000 yuan
- Million-dollar luxury car terrifying experience on the highway! Owner complains that the steering wheel of the Aston Martin DBX is locked
- There are new cars! The BYD Han DM-i Champion Edition/DM-p War God Edition were launched today
Currently, China’s automobile industry is in rapid development. In the first quarter of 2023, China became not only the world’s largest automobile market but also one of the largest automobile production areas. China has also successfully surpassed Japan to become the world’s largest automobile exporting country. It is reported that in the first quarter, China exported a total of 1.07 million vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 58.1%.
- China Passenger Car Association Passenger car retail sales exceeded 700,000 in the first two weeks of May, up 55% year-on-year
- Second Option! The Deep Blue S7 will open for pre-order on May 20th The price will be below 200,000 yuan?
- The race is over! F1 officials announced the cancellation of this weekend’s F1 Imola Station due to heavy rain
- Let’s start with the Hongmeng intelligent cockpit? News reports say that Volkswagen plans to use Huawei software
- Summary of the Highlights of the 2023 Tesla Shareholders Meeting New Cars, Personnel, Robots
- I’m not pretending anymore, I’m revealing the truth! Musk claims that Tesla is the car company with the highest profit margin worldwide
- Possible Spontaneous Combustion Risk! Jeep Officially Recalls Over 130,000 Jeep Cherokee SUVs Overseas