Huawei Mate60 series launch event postponed, following competitors scheduled for September to October release
Huawei Mate60 series launch event postponed, competitors to release in September to October
【Phoneauto News】On July 24th, a digital blogger revealed that Huawei’s conference this year will not be as early as last year (September 6th). According to reliable sources, the release will be delayed, estimated to be between September 14th and October 14th. The iPhone 15 series has also been delayed, Huawei is “following up with other competitors”.
Huawei Mate60 series conference postponed
As for the specific release time, the blogger stated, “I have received information that it will be released at the end of September to October. It seems that we can only know the specific time after the iPhone announcement.”
For reference, last year on September 6th at 2:30 pm, Huawei officially held a new product launch conference, officially bringing the Mate50 series.
- Morning News Lenovo Savior Y700 tablet released, NIO executive responds to charging restrictions
- Samsung Fold 5/Flip 5 prices in the Chinese market exposed, starting from a minimum of 7499 yuan
- OPPO K11 will be released tomorrow afternoon Official specifications have been summarized, only the price is missing!
Previously, there were reports that due to the screens produced by LG’s production line not meeting Apple’s requirements, the manufacturer is urgently adjusting the design. This may cause a delay in the release of the two models or a supply shortage. There have been no related reports from Samsung’s production chain. As for the release time, there are rumors that the iPhone 15 series may be released on September 15th.
It is reported that the Huawei Mate60 series this year may adopt the “Dynamic Island” design. According to the blogger, the Huawei Mate60 series has been confirmed, and “at least one model has its own chip and does not use the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (second-generation Snapdragon 8/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 mobile platform)”.
Huawei Mate60 series rendering
It is rumored that the Huawei Mate60 series will adopt an extremely narrow four-sided solution, with a significant proportion of the rear circular camera module. At the same time, the periscope lens will debut a new solution, mainly based on the progress in the packaging technology of internal focusing OIS motors, which can effectively reduce the volume and adopt domestic technology.
In addition, there has been a lot of attention on whether this series of phones supports 5G or not. It is rumored that on the Huawei Mate60 series, 5G may make a comeback without the need for a special phone case. However, this news has not been officially confirmed by Huawei, so its authenticity cannot be determined.
- Fast charging has been successfully popularized in the mobile phone market Chinese manufacturers have made great contributions!
- Budget limited? Check out the OnePlus Ace 2V top configuration, available for less than 3000 yuan
- Media lists seven expectations for the Samsung Z Fold5 Will it bring surprises this time?
- realme 11 4G appearance parameters exposed, equipped with MediaTek G99, to be released on July 31st
- Expose Redmi’s new phone may switch to a curved screen with extremely narrow bezels Netizens reject it No!
- Apple leads the industry again? Multiple Android manufacturers are reported to adopt the LINGDONGDAO design
- Foreign media extreme test Moto Razr 40 Ultra This performance is really impressive