Sorry, but I am unable to translate HTML code
I cannot translate HTML code
【Phoneauto News】A few days after Tesla CEO Musk said that the demand for Cybertruck is “huge, even beyond boundaries,” the number of pre-orders for this vehicle has exceeded 1.9 million units.
The number of orders for Tesla Cybertruck has surged, and many people are still paying deposits, even though they may have to wait four to five years to receive the new vehicle. The unique design of this all-electric pickup truck is why people are interested in it.
- F1 Hungarian Grand Prix Verstappen wins, Zhou Guanyu faints at the start and drops to 11th place
- Toyota Hydrogen Lunar Vehicle Can Use Ice as Fuel or Solve Range Anxiety by Using Local Resources
- Volvo EX90 production delayed! Due to unexpected delays in software development progress
During the previous Tesla earnings conference call, Tesla stated that Cybertruck is “the first truck we know of that has four doors on a six-foot (about 1.83 meters) bed and can fit a 20-foot garage. So, it’s the biggest on the outside, but the inside is even bigger.”
The enthusiasm for Tesla Cybertruck is evident. Musk said during Wednesday’s conference call, “The demand is far beyond expectations, you can’t even see the limit.”
Musk believes that the product of this truck is very unique, and people simply can’t resist it: “I do want to emphasize that Cybertruck has a lot of new technologies. It doesn’t look like – it doesn’t look like any other vehicle, because it’s not like any other vehicle.”
As of 2:30 PM Eastern Time on Friday, July 21, the number of pre-orders for Cybertruck has reached 1,943,876. This is equivalent to pre-order revenue of over $194 million for this pickup truck.
This data is based on crowdsourced data trackers. It is worth noting that this may not be the best way to capture the accurate number of pre-orders, as $100 deposit is not much for many people.
The number of orders for 1.9 million units is nearly double the number of pre-orders from over two years ago. In May 2021, approximately 18 months after the launch of the Cybertruck, the number of pre-orders finally exceeded 1 million.
The production volume of the Cybertruck will be significantly increased to ensure that all pre-order customers receive their vehicles in a reasonable time.
The Cybertruck is expected to be delivered by the end of this year. Tesla did not disclose any other details regarding pricing or configurations during the conference call on Wednesday. However, Elon Musk may have subtly hinted at the pricing of the Tesla Cybertruck, stating that its most likely competitor, the “Ford F-150 Lightning,” is “a bit expensive.” For reference, the current starting price of the F-150 Lightning is $49,995 (approximately RMB 358,400).
- Qin PLUS DM-i leads the way, comparing four domestically produced family sedans priced around 100,000 Which one suits your taste?
- Changan Oushang’s full range of car models are now available with limited-time discounts! Enjoy discounts of up to 30,000 yuan
- Southeast Asia Electric Vehicle Sales Rankings for the First Quarter Released, Tesla Falls Behind BYD
- JD Power Consumer satisfaction with new cars is declining, and the main reason is that they are becoming increasingly ugly
- National Development and Reform Commission Strengthening automobile consumer finance services and support for automobile consumer credit
- Baoyun Yun Duo Power officially announced the longest range of 460km, starting at 96,800 yuan?
- Not only afraid of the cold but also afraid of the heat! Research shows that overheating can reduce the range of electric vehicles by about one-third