OPPO K11 heats up again 5000mAh + 100W, powerful battery life!
OPPO K11 has a powerful battery life with 5000mAh + 100W, and it heats up again!
【phoneauto News】On July 24th, phoneauto noticed that OPPO officially conducted the latest round of preheating for the OPPO K11. This time, the official released the battery life system parameter information of this smartphone. According to the introduction, OPPO K11 will achieve a leading position in the field of charging!
OPPO K11 is equipped with the long-lasting 100W SuperVOOC Flash Charge, built-in equivalent of 5000mAh large battery, bringing an extremely fast charging and long-lasting experience. Among them, this equivalent 5000mAh large battery can meet the power needs of a whole day and can continuously play videos for 18 hours on a full charge; the 100W SuperVOOC Flash Charge can charge half of the battery in less than 10 minutes and charge from 1% to 100% in 26 minutes. In addition, this smartphone can achieve 4 years of healthy power, with 1600 charging cycles, retaining 80% of the large battery capacity after four years; equipped with the “Smart Charging Engine”, supporting intelligent extreme speed mode, extreme cold mode, battery overcharge protection, battery aging protection, and other charging algorithm capabilities.
According to the information previously announced by OPPO, the K11 smartphone is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 782G mobile platform. This mobile platform adopts TSMC’s 6nm flagship process technology, with a high main frequency of up to 2.7GHz, and the benchmark score on Antutu is close to 720,000 points! At the same time, the rear main camera of OPPO K11 uses the Sony IMX890 sensor, with a sensor size of 1/1.56 inch and a resolution of 50 million pixels. In terms of the screen, the phone supports a refresh rate of up to 120Hz and a ultra-high frequency PWM dimming of 2160Hz. In addition, this smartphone is available in a maximum configuration of 12GB+512GB.
Currently, OPPO K11 will be officially released on the afternoon of July 25th.
- In the second half of the year, many Android phones will adopt the Smart Island design However, more than half of the netizens do not like it
- Huawei Mate60 GTS Conceptual Image Exposure The Dynamic Island is Nothing Special, it’s the Color Scheme that is Top-notch
- vivo’s new phone approved by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, suspected to be the vivo X100 series Thanos is coming!
- Huawei Mate60 series launch event postponed, following competitors scheduled for September to October release
- Morning News Lenovo Savior Y700 tablet released, NIO executive responds to charging restrictions
- Samsung Fold 5/Flip 5 prices in the Chinese market exposed, starting from a minimum of 7499 yuan
- OPPO K11 will be released tomorrow afternoon Official specifications have been summarized, only the price is missing!
- Fast charging has been successfully popularized in the mobile phone market Chinese manufacturers have made great contributions!
- Budget limited? Check out the OnePlus Ace 2V top configuration, available for less than 3000 yuan
- Media lists seven expectations for the Samsung Z Fold5 Will it bring surprises this time?