New God of War? Audi Sports Department Leader says they will launch an upgraded version of the RS6
Audi Sports Department Leader plans to release an upgraded version of the RS6, dubbed the New God of War
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, Sebastian Grams, head of Audi RS sports department, confirmed that a more “extreme” RS6 model centered on performance is under development, and its potential has not yet been fully realized.
The Audi RS6, launched at the end of last year, is currently the most powerful version of the model. Equipped with a twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 engine, it can produce 621 horsepower (463 kilowatts) and a maximum torque of 850 Nm when it leaves the factory. The zero-to-100-kilometer-per-hour acceleration time is only 3.4 seconds, and the top speed can reach 190 miles/hour (305 kilometers/hour). Although these figures are already very impressive for a non-racing model, the head of Audi sports department said, “there will be more extreme performance RS6 models in the future.”
- Cadillac may welcome a new flagship! Electric version of Cadillac Escalade exposed, with the potential to achieve a horsepower of 1,000
- Style makeover! New Toyota Alphard teaser image revealed, possibly debuting on June 21st
- Latest update has arrived! FF will hold the ultimate release event for FF 91 20 on May 31st
The Audi RS6 GTO concept car
Grams did not reveal any clues about the new RS6 variant’s styling to the media. However, many suspect that the new car may draw inspiration from the Audi RS6 GTO concept car built six years ago to commemorate the Audi 2020 Quattro IMSA GTO race car. However, as a mass-produced model, the new car should retain the concept car’s touring version (Avant) styling, and be more in line with the characteristics of a mass-produced car in terms of interior space, comfort, and technology, rather than being so radical.
Audi RS6 GTO concept car
In addition to the adjusted powertrain, the enhanced version of the RS6 may also receive an upgraded chassis to match its higher power level. The current RS6 is already equipped with all-wheel steering, rear quattro sport differential, and carbon ceramic brakes, but Audi can always add more driving fun by adding new upgrades to the suspension, steering, and electronic equipment.
- How much longer can it hold up? WM Motor is being forced to execute, with a total amount of 1084 million yuan
- European car companies increase investment in China, reaching 62 billion euros, but experts are not optimistic
- Book now for only 99 yuan! Wei brand’s new model, the Mocha DHT-PHEV, officially begins pre-sale
- New Volkswagen Touareg teaser image officially released, will be equipped with a 30T V6 hybrid system
- Tengshi D9 DM-i plans to release a new version with extended battery life, ranging between 50km and 190km
- Changan Ford’s response to cutting one million units of production capacity The company is currently overcoming difficulties
- Free hands and feet? Japan launches L4-level autonomous driving vehicle highway operation service