Huawei returns strongly mobile market share increases by 76%, HarmonyOS 4 to be released soon
Huawei's mobile market share increases by 76%, HarmonyOS 4 to be released soon
【phoneauto News】On August 4th, phoneauto noticed that Huawei held the Huawei HDC 2023 and HarmonyOS (Hongmeng) 4.0 press conference at 14:30 in the afternoon. According to the official information released earlier, Huawei’s HarmonyOS 4.0 system will be officially unveiled at this press conference. Prior to the release of HarmonyOS 4.0, phoneauto noticed that Huawei’s Executive Director, Yu Chengdong, revealed some of Huawei’s recent achievements.
According to Yu Chengdong’s introduction, Huawei’s mobile phone market share in China is rapidly recovering. In the second quarter of 2023, Huawei’s mobile phone market share increased by 76.1%. At the same time, in the high-end mobile phone market in the second quarter of 2023, Huawei was the second largest phone manufacturer in terms of market share. In addition to mobile phones, Huawei’s cumulative shipments of smart wearable products have reached 130 million units. In the first quarter of 2023, Huawei was the number one smartwatch manufacturer in terms of market share in China, leading the entire Chinese smartwatch industry. In addition, the number of HarmonyOS ecological devices, including smartphones, tablets, cabins, smart screens, earphones, smart wearables, and smart home devices, has exceeded 700 million!
- vivo V29e is certified and equipped with a 64-megapixel main camera, indicating that it may be launched soon
- HarmonyOS 4 for Huawei receives a major upgrade! Enhancements in three aspects
- Xiaomi/Redmi’s 1TB phone is now only 1900! Is this price explosive?
According to Huawei’s previous official introduction, HarmonyOS is one of the fastest-growing operating systems currently. Its goal is to benchmark Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android. Currently, for users interested in HarmonyOS 4.0, they can watch it through live streaming. The official live streaming platforms for this press conference include Huawei’s consumer business official website, My Huawei, Huawei Store, Huawei Video, Huawei Browser, Huawei Smart Assistant·Today, and other channels. At the same time, users can also watch the live stream of this press conference on various social media platforms and video platforms.
- Reverse Water Cold today launched the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Water Disaster Public Welfare Activity and will donate 3 million yuan
- OnePlus Ace2 Pro poster exposed, confirming collaboration with Genshin Impact! To be released this month
- There are few competitors below 3000 yuan! The OnePlus Ace 2V not only relies on its peers to highlight its strengths
- Huawei Mate60’s latest design exposure! The appearance is significantly different This time, it is almost certain
- Nothing Mobile has launched a sub-brand CMF! More affordable with design as the main focus
- Apple CFO Over half of iPhones sold through promotional plans, so they sell well
- OnePlus Official Announcement Ace2 Pro Globally Debuts with a Production of 24GB RAM and Black Technology