Smart Elf #3 will start delivery on June 21st! Starting at 209,900 yuan for sale
Smart Elf #3 available from June 21st, starting at 209,900 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】After the release of smart elf #3, many users are looking forward to the official delivery of the car. According to PhoneAuto, smart officials have confirmed that the first batch of deliveries of smart elf #3 will start on June 21.
Smart elf #3
Smart elf #3 was officially launched on June 1st, with a total of 4 models-Pro+ version, Pulse four-wheel drive version, Premium version, and BRABUS performance version, with official guidance prices ranging from 209,900 yuan to 2.899 million yuan. Currently, the smart elf #3 mass-produced car has officially started shipping and will gradually arrive at sales and service outlets across the country.
- 2023 Chery Oumengda is newly launched! Prices range from 79,900 yuan to 107,900 yuan
- Buick E4 GS official image released, to be launched on June 19 What do you think of its appearance?
- Musk hopes Toyota will join the NACS alliance The charging speed of Toyota’s bZ4X is too slow
Smart elf #3 is the brand’s first intelligent pure electric compact SUV, with a design that inherits the style of smart elf #1, but with smoother lines and a stronger sense of sportiness. The rear adopts a dazzling light and shadow-through LED taillight, with a flatter and narrower visual effect, bringing a wide-body effect. In terms of size, the new car has a length, width, and height of 4400 (4542)/1844/1556mm, and a wheelbase of 2785mm.
Smart elf #3 will be delivered
In terms of interior, smart elf #3 is equipped with a suspended large-size LCD screen, equipped with the “Inspiration Planet” smart OS full-scenario digital ecological car system, built-in Qualcomm Snapdragon 8155 chip, and the overall style continues Mercedes-Benz’s consistent luxury and exquisite sense. In addition, the new car is equipped with the elf assistant Avatar, with 72 kinds of elf 3D animations, a voice wake-up time of only 280 milliseconds, and features such as semantic interruption, precise recognition of the main and co-pilot sound areas, and multiple meanings.
Regarding intelligent driving, the smart elf #3 is equipped with the smart Pilot Assist intelligent driving assistance system, which can achieve 23 intelligent driving assistance functions (including L2+ level).
As for power, the smart elf #3 offers the option of rear-wheel drive (Pro+ and Premium) and four-wheel drive (Pulse and BRABUS). The BRABUS performance model is equipped with a dual-motor intelligent four-wheel drive system, with a peak total power of 315kW and a peak total torque of 543N·m, and a 0-100km/h acceleration time of only 3.6 seconds.
- Tesla’s stock price ends a continuous 13-day rise, but it has already risen to the level of a Toyota car
- Lincoln Z test drive experience Who is the American sports luxury sedan really suitable for?
- BYD wins the championship of cumulative pure electric vehicle sales in Singapore from January to May, with a market share of over 20%
- Spy shots of the new modern IONIQ 7 revealed, which will be built on the same platform as the Kia EV9 and may be launched in the fourth quarter
- Sales Decline and Indirect Price Reduction Does NIO’s Battery Swap Strategy Have a Future?
- Learn from Tesla! Toyota will adopt integrated die-casting body to manufacture electric vehicles
- New Mazda 3 launched overseas with a starting price of 173,100 yuan and a maximum horsepower of 250