335 million yuan! Tank 500 Hi4-T officially launched, pure electric endurance of 110 kilometers
Tank 500 Hi4-T launched with 335 million yuan, offering a 110km pure electric endurance
【PhoneAuto News】On June 26th, Tank 500 Hi4-T was officially launched, with a price of 335,000 yuan. As the first model equipped with the off-road super hybrid architecture Hi4-T, the new car basically maintains the same appearance and interior as the fuel version. The pure electric driving range is 110 kilometers.
Tank 500 Hi4-T
In terms of appearance, Tank 500 Hi4-T still continues the design style of the fuel version, with a large chrome grille on the front of the car, a square and tough shape of the front headlight group, and a strong sense of style. From the side, the overall shape of the new car is full and robust, with standard electric side steps, side-opening electric suction tailgate and other configurations. In the rear part of the car, the two tail lights are arranged vertically, and the external spare tire will continue to be equipped, and the “PHEV” logo will be added in the lower right corner.
- Deep Blue S7 Buying Guide Long-range extended version is the most worthwhile purchase, but the pure electric cost performance is not high
- Price less than 40,000 yuan, this two-door, two-seater Ford Fiesta is a unique car and has the added convenience of easy parking
- Don’t worry about traffic jams anymore? After endorsing Mazda, Tony Leung Chiu-wai admitted that his previous comment about not experiencing traffic was a slip of the tongue
In terms of body size, the length, width and height of Tank 500 Hi4-T are 5078/1934/1905 mm, and the wheelbase is 2850 mm.
Tank 500 Hi4-T interior
In terms of interior, Tank 500 Hi4-T is equipped with a 12.3-inch instrument panel, a 14.6-inch central control screen, and a 7-inch rear control screen, and can be linked with the HUD head-up display system for four-screen linkage. It supports voice interaction function and adopts large-area leather wrapping and wood grain decoration. The sense of technology and luxury coexist.
In terms of power, Tank 500 Hi4-T will be equipped with a plug-in hybrid system composed of a 2.0T engine and an electric motor. The maximum power of the engine is 180 kW, and the peak torque is 380 N·m. The transmission system is matched with a longitudinal 9HAT hybrid special transmission, and the built-in motor has a maximum power of 120 kW and a peak torque of 400 N·m. The system’s comprehensive output power can reach 300 kW, and the comprehensive torque is 750 N·m. It is equipped with a 37.1 kWh battery and a 70-liter oversized fuel tank, with a pure electric driving range of 110 kilometers and a comprehensive driving range of 790 kilometers.
- Goldman Sachs has downgraded Tesla to neutral and set a target price of $248
- Bentley’s first pure electric sedan, which may debut in 2025, will support advanced autonomous driving
- Long wait! The Tengshi N7 will officially go on sale on July 3rd Let’s see how much it will cost
- Selling from 149,900 yuan! The Deep Blue S7 is officially launched Are you surprised by the price?
- China Passenger Car Association The narrow retail sales of passenger cars in June of this year are expected to be 183 million units
- Commoner version of Rolls-Royce Cullinan? Toyota will launch a new Century SUV model
- New Honda CR-V eHEV Experience Good Car but Lacks Competitive Price