Long wait! The Tengshi N7 will officially go on sale on July 3rd Let’s see how much it will cost
Tengshi N7 will go on sale on July 3rd, price TBD
【PhoneAuto News】As the second model launched by Tengshi, Tengshi N7 has received a lot of attention since its release. However, the timing of its launch has also caused speculation. On the morning of June 26, Zhao Changjiang, general manager of Tengshi’s sales department, posted on Weibo that Tengshi N7 will be officially launched on July 3.
Zhao Changjiang wrote on Weibo: “Many customers were still waiting until midnight last night, and now I am sharing with you that Tengshi N7 and user friends have launched the theme song ‘Encounter the New World’ with the landlord’s cat. This is a song belonging to every Tengshi partner. Open NetEase Cloud Music, QQ Music, KuGou Music, and Kuwo Music and listen to this masterpiece together with the user and the landlord’s cat. In addition, there is good news. You don’t need to urge me anymore. Tengshi N7 will be officially launched on July 3, and the landlord’s cat will also sing this song with the co-creation users on the same stage. Welcome friends to watch the Tengshi N7 launch event!”
- Selling from 149,900 yuan! The Deep Blue S7 is officially launched Are you surprised by the price?
- China Passenger Car Association The narrow retail sales of passenger cars in June of this year are expected to be 183 million units
- Commoner version of Rolls-Royce Cullinan? Toyota will launch a new Century SUV model
Zhao Changjiang’s Weibo post
It is understood that the front face of Tengshi N7 adopts the commonly used closed grille design of new energy vehicles, and the sides are sharp and slender headlights, which, together with the raised lines of the engine hood, make this car look very sporty. From the side, the vehicle adopts a streamlined design, and the hidden door handles also to some extent reduce the vehicle’s wind resistance coefficient. The rear of the car is a through-type taillight commonly seen in the BYD brand. The length, width, and height of the vehicle are 4860mm/1935mm/1602mm, and the wheelbase is 2940mm, positioning it as a mid-size SUV.
As for the interior, the layout inside the car is quite similar to Tesla’s first model, the D9. Both are equipped with fully digital instrument panels and large central control screens. However, the difference is that the Tesla N7 also comes with an entertainment screen for the front passenger, which can bring more fun for the passenger during the journey. In addition, the car will also be equipped with a car audio system developed in cooperation with Diwarui, which is believed to have greatly improved in terms of sound quality.
As for the power, the Tesla N7 offers two versions: single-motor and dual-motor. The former is equipped with a permanent magnet synchronous drive motor with a maximum power of 230 kW. The latter adopts a front AC asynchronous motor + rear permanent magnet synchronous motor dual-motor and supports four-wheel drive, with maximum powers of 160 kW and 230 kW respectively. Both models are equipped with a 91.392 kWh lithium iron phosphate blade battery. Under the CLTC condition, the two-wheel-drive version has a range of 702 km, and the four-wheel-drive version has a range of 630 km.
- New Honda CR-V eHEV Experience Good Car but Lacks Competitive Price
- Foreign media releases top ten electric cars for 2023, Tesla not selected
- Volkswagen Group CEO Audi is lagging behind its competitors mainly due to software issues
- Japanese company develops self-driving electric buses, with vehicles coming from this Chinese company
- NIO Official 1,500 battery swapping stations and 16,204 charging piles have been built nationwide
- Suzuki launches affordable small car in India, priced at around 42,000 yuan and also offers a natural gas version
- The Baojun Yueye Guardian Edition modification kit is officially on sale for 6,570 yuan Do you think it’s worth it?