Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 series has passed EEC certification, not far from its debut
Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 series passed EEC certification, nearing its debut
【Phoneauto News】On July 14th, according to foreign media reports, Redmi is developing a new phone in the Note 13 series, and this new phone may be launched in the global market soon, as it and another Redmi phone have already been certified by the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC).
Redmi Note 12T Pro
From the certification information, the model of the Redmi Note 13 series is 2312DRAABG, which has been included in the EEC certification. At the same time, another Redmi phone has also obtained EEC certification, with the model number 23090RA98G. Prior to this, the Note 13 series had appeared in the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) database with the model number 2312DRAABC, which might be a derivative model of the Note 13 series.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max phone case exposure, the camera is surprisingly so big?
- camp’s new member, the Honor Magic V2, has shown the greatest sincerity
- Yuanfudao invests 100 million yuan to establish the Youth Science Exploration Fund to help innovative talents achieve excellent results again
Obviously, there is not much leaked information about the Note 13 series phones at present. According to the disclosure from Chinese digital blogger @, the phone will be equipped with a 6.7-inch centered hole-punch OLED screen. It is said that it will no longer use a plastic frame, but a completely new frame, and the front will have a four narrow edge design, which should greatly enhance the texture.
In addition, the leak also mentioned that the Redmi Note 13 series is testing MIUI 15 and is expected to come with the new system pre-installed. It is reported that the icons of MIUI 15 will adopt a large radian rounded rectangle shape, and the entire interface will be more concise. Moreover, MIUI 15 will run on 64-bit applications, optimizing resource usage and improving the overall system fluency.
It is rumored that the Redmi Note 13 series models may be officially released in the second half of this year, but the specific time is unknown.
- Apple’s Indian App Store bans 6 loan apps charging excessive fees, etc
- Meizu 21 will abandon Zhou Dongyu and switch to using a class drill screen, with a new main camera
- Samsung One UI 60 beta is expected to be rolled out next week, targeting 7 countries including China
- There are two foldable phones to be released by Honor in the second half of the year one is a outward folding phone and the other is a small folding phone
- vivo Y27 5G released! Equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 6020 processor and a 5000mAh battery
- Foreign media reports that Huawei plans to return to the 5G mobile phone market this year What do you think?
- Is 24GB+1TB storage becoming popular for smartphones? The highly anticipated new device from OnePlus will be released in August!