This paint job is really cool! Camouflage version of Tesla Cybertruck spotted on the streets
Cool camouflage Tesla Cybertruck spotted on the streets!
【PhoneAuto News】Unlike other car companies that like to cover up test vehicles with camouflage, Tesla has never painted its test vehicles with camouflage and does not seem to care if people see the real face of its test vehicles. However, this situation has changed recently, as the first-ever Tesla Cybertruck prototype with factory camouflage was discovered on the road for testing.
Camouflaged Tesla Cybertruck
According to foreign media reports, someone recently discovered a Tesla Cybertruck test vehicle completely covered in vinyl wrap in Palo Alto, California. This is very surprising because Tesla does not like to use camouflage on its test prototypes and has rarely done so in the past.
- Volkswagen CC will be discontinued! Volkswagen CEO says the sales of this car are too poor and it will be discontinued in the future
- BMW recalls over 10,000 iX vehicles overseas due to cruise control bugs that may cause unintended acceleration
- Smart Elf #3 will start delivery on June 21st! Starting at 209,900 yuan for sale
The photo indicates that the company appears to be reconsidering its position on camouflage, at least with the Cybertruck. Automakers typically wrap their new or updated model prototypes to hide their design, proportions, and other features they do not want the public to know about. The latest Tesla Cybertruck was found with rare camouflage wrapping, which appears to be some sort of desert camouflage. However, compared to the camouflage of other brand models, it must be admitted that Tesla’s looks really cool.
However, compared to the previously exposed uncamouflaged Tesla Cybertruck test vehicle, it looks no different, unless Tesla intends to provide a new body spray, or this camouflage itself is a new part of the spray. Although it is not known where the newly camouflaged Cybertruck is different from the previous model, this new look has attracted a lot of attention. In a video, many pedestrians passing by were curious about the vehicle and took out their phones to take pictures. Because at least in terms of the vehicle’s appearance, the camouflaged Tesla Cybertruck is still handsome.
- 2023 Chery Oumengda is newly launched! Prices range from 79,900 yuan to 107,900 yuan
- Buick E4 GS official image released, to be launched on June 19 What do you think of its appearance?
- Musk hopes Toyota will join the NACS alliance The charging speed of Toyota’s bZ4X is too slow
- Tesla’s stock price ends a continuous 13-day rise, but it has already risen to the level of a Toyota car
- Lincoln Z test drive experience Who is the American sports luxury sedan really suitable for?
- BYD wins the championship of cumulative pure electric vehicle sales in Singapore from January to May, with a market share of over 20%
- Spy shots of the new modern IONIQ 7 revealed, which will be built on the same platform as the Kia EV9 and may be launched in the fourth quarter