2899 million yuan Lynk & Co 09 Asian Games Executive Edition with 5 seats now available for sale, equipped with air suspension
Lynk & Co 09 Asian Games Executive Edition with 5 seats is now for sale, priced at 2899 million yuan and has air suspension
【PhoneAuto News】On the evening of June 15, 2023, Lynk & Co officially announced the addition of a new model to the Lynk & Co 09 series – the Lynk & Co 09 Asian Games Executive Edition with 5 seats. The new car is priced at 289,900 yuan, and Lynk & Co also brought a variety of gifts to the first batch of users.
Lynk & Co 09 Asian Games Executive Edition with 5 seats price
- This paint job is really cool! Camouflage version of Tesla Cybertruck spotted on the streets
- Volkswagen CC will be discontinued! Volkswagen CEO says the sales of this car are too poor and it will be discontinued in the future
- BMW recalls over 10,000 iX vehicles overseas due to cruise control bugs that may cause unintended acceleration
From the appearance point of view, the newly launched Asian Games Executive Edition with 5 seats has no significant difference from the previous version, mainly adding an exclusive “deep sea blue” paint color. The front of the vehicle is still Lynk & Co’s iconic split-style headlights, and the lower part is also a straight waterfall-style air intake grille, which looks quite imposing. From the side, the B, C, and D pillars of the vehicle are all darkened, creating a sense of a floating roof. The car is also equipped with the popular hidden door handles. In terms of body size, the length, width, and height of the new car are 5042/1977/1780mm, and the wheelbase is 2984mm.
Lynk & Co 09 Asian Games Executive Edition with 5 seats
In terms of the interior, the new car uses a lot of soft materials and can also be seen with wood grain and stitching craftsmanship embellishments in the details. The sense of technology is reflected in various intelligent configurations. The new car is equipped with the third-generation Qualcomm Snapdragon automotive digital cockpit platform, with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8155 chip + 12G running memory + 128G storage space. In terms of interior space, due to the five-seat layout, the space in the second row has also become more spacious. The vehicle is also equipped with up to 23 various sensors, supporting RPA remote parking assistance, AVP memory parking assistance, ALCA flashing light lane changing assistance and other driving assistance functions.
Lynk & Co 09 Asian Games Executive Edition five-seater interior
As for power, the Lynk & Co 09 Asian Games Executive Edition five-seater is equipped with the Drive-E 2.0TD T8 Dual-M power system, with P1+P4 dual motors, a comprehensive maximum power of 317 kW, and a peak torque of 658 N·m. Its 0-100km/h acceleration time is 5.6 seconds. In terms of batteries, it uses an 18.83 kWh power battery, and the pure electric cruising range can reach 60 km.
- Smart Elf #3 will start delivery on June 21st! Starting at 209,900 yuan for sale
- 2023 Chery Oumengda is newly launched! Prices range from 79,900 yuan to 107,900 yuan
- Buick E4 GS official image released, to be launched on June 19 What do you think of its appearance?
- Musk hopes Toyota will join the NACS alliance The charging speed of Toyota’s bZ4X is too slow
- Tesla’s stock price ends a continuous 13-day rise, but it has already risen to the level of a Toyota car
- Lincoln Z test drive experience Who is the American sports luxury sedan really suitable for?
- BYD wins the championship of cumulative pure electric vehicle sales in Singapore from January to May, with a market share of over 20%