Guangzhou Automobile Group releases flying car GOVE and the world’s first passenger car with ammonia engine
Guangzhou Automobile Group releases GOVE flying car and world's first passenger car with ammonia engine
【PhoneAuto News】The GAC TECH DAY 2023 event with the theme of “Technology for Change” was held at the GAC Technology Museum in Nansha, Guangzhou. At this event, GAC’s flying car GOVE made its debut. In addition, GAC Group also released a batch of technological achievements, including vehicles equipped with hydrogen-electric hybrid systems, the world’s first passenger car ammonia engine, the N-in-one integrated electric drive system, and the GAC Cube scene co-creation platform.
According to PhoneAuto, the GAC flying car GOVE uses a detachable body structure, and the cockpit and chassis can be freely separated or combined to achieve the use of both flying and ground travel, as well as both aircraft and car scenes in a dynamic integrated manner.
- Ford confirms massive layoffs to take place this week, affecting all three major business departments
- 335 million yuan! Tank 500 Hi4-T officially launched, pure electric endurance of 110 kilometers
- Deep Blue S7 Buying Guide Long-range extended version is the most worthwhile purchase, but the pure electric cost performance is not high
In the ground scene, GOVE is equipped with the ADiGO PILOT automatic driving system, which makes the chassis a fully automatic mobile take-off and landing station. The flying car can take off and land at any time, move in all directions, and has sharing properties, allowing the cockpit to be freely paired and recharged at any time. In the air scene, GOVE uses 90% lightweight composite materials, equipped with a three-degree-of-freedom flight control system and multi-object recognition technology, to achieve higher and more stable flight for cars. In terms of air-ground docking, the application of high-precision docking technology at the aerospace level allows the cockpit to be targeted and accurately docked by the chassis in advance during landing.
It is worth mentioning that GAC’s independently developed world’s first passenger car ammonia engine uses liquid ammonia as fuel. By accurately controlling the supply of liquid ammonia fuel phase change process, the engine operates smoothly and stably, and uses ultra-high energy ignition technology to achieve reliable ignition of ammonia fuel in the cylinder. Its power reaches 120 kilowatts, and the carbon reduction rate is increased to 90%.
- Price less than 40,000 yuan, this two-door, two-seater Ford Fiesta is a unique car and has the added convenience of easy parking
- Don’t worry about traffic jams anymore? After endorsing Mazda, Tony Leung Chiu-wai admitted that his previous comment about not experiencing traffic was a slip of the tongue
- Goldman Sachs has downgraded Tesla to neutral and set a target price of $248
- Bentley’s first pure electric sedan, which may debut in 2025, will support advanced autonomous driving
- Long wait! The Tengshi N7 will officially go on sale on July 3rd Let’s see how much it will cost
- Selling from 149,900 yuan! The Deep Blue S7 is officially launched Are you surprised by the price?
- China Passenger Car Association The narrow retail sales of passenger cars in June of this year are expected to be 183 million units