Lynk & Co 05+ Limited Edition will be available for sale to the public on May 31 Only 155 numbers will be available
The Lynk & Co 05+ Limited Edition will be on sale to the public on May 31 with only 155 available
【PhoneAuto News】 The new limited edition Lynk & Co 03+ will be available for public sale on April 12th, while the Lynk & Co 05+ limited edition will be available on May 31st.
It is reported that there will be 1231 limited edition seats available for the Lynk & Co 05+, and 155 of them will be available for sale this month. Users can choose their favorite number and place an order, and the chosen number will be given as an exclusive identification to the owner when he/she picks up the car. In addition, on May 20th at 12:05, Lynk & Co will open a VIP reservation channel for only 55 people, who will be able to enjoy the privilege of selecting their number one hour earlier and priority in picking up the car on the day of public sale by paying RMB 9.9.
Regarding the appearance, the “Exploration Green” of this Lynk & Co 05+ limited edition is very eye-catching and embodies a strong sense of trend; it is equipped with side 20-inch wheels and green brake calipers, which also enhance its sportiness. In addition, the new car also offers an optional performance package worth RMB 33,000, which includes an exclusive carbon fiber kit (front and rear lips, tail wing, side skirts), and Michelin PS4S high-performance tires.
- The China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) has released a preview of key new cars for May, including the Galaxy L7, the new Accord, and the Tiggo 9
- May 24th debut! Aston Martin releases teaser images of the all-new DB GT model
- Faraday Future Appoints New Chief Financial Officer with Experience in Several Well-known Automotive Companies
Entering the car, the Lynk & Co 05+ limited edition is equipped with a 12.3-inch full LCD instrument panel and a 12.8-inch floating central control screen, which give it a certain sense of technology; the car’s entertainment system has been upgraded to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8155 chip, which operates smoothly; it features a large area of Alcantara material, and green decorative stripes are added to the steering wheel, air conditioning vents, gear lever, and seats, making it more fashionable. In addition, the new car is fully equipped with LCP-N intelligent navigation assistance system, including 30 intelligent driving assistance functions.
The last aspect is power. The new car is equipped with a 2.0T turbocharged four-cylinder engine, with a maximum power of 265 horsepower and a peak torque of 380 Nm. It is matched with an Aisin 8-speed automatic transmission and equipped with the sixth-generation BorgWarner four-wheel drive system.
- The new Toyota Corolla will be launched on May 21st! The price may reach a historic low
- Drifting goes civilian The Tengshi N7 is equipped with the iADC intelligent drifting control system for the first time
- Anticipate! BYD Han DM-i Champion Edition/DM-p Warlord Edition will be launched on May 18th
- Great relief! Starting next year, Beijing and other cities will fully ban the use of LaoTouLe electric scooters
- NIO has built over 1,400 battery swap stations, with a total of over 22 million swaps by users
- Do you have a share in this? The first quarter exemption of new energy vehicle purchase tax exceeded 212 billion yuan
- Tesla launches Model 3 RWD Long Range version in Europe, priced at 47,000 euros