2468-3298 million yuan! Dongfeng Honda’s brand new UR-V officially launched
Dongfeng Honda launched its brand new UR-V with a price range of 25-33 billion yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On the evening of June 18th, Dongfeng Honda held a new car launch conference and officially launched its new model – the all-new UR-V. The new car has a total of two power modes and eight models, with prices ranging from 246,800 yuan to 329,800 yuan.
Honda all-new UR-V price
- Starting at 189,900 yuan, the Buick pure electric coupe SUV E4 has been launched, with a maximum range of 620 km
- National Office China will essentially complete the construction of a high-quality charging infrastructure system by 2030
- Dongfeng Honda CR-V ePHEV has lowered its price by 20,000 yuan across all models, now starting at 225,900 yuan
From the appearance point of view, the new UR-V front face adopts a new design. The three-dimensional hexagonal front grille combined with the internal honeycomb layout makes the front face of the vehicle look younger and more visually impactful, and makes it easy for people to distinguish it as a new model. The vehicle’s side profile has not changed much, but the new car is equipped with 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels as standard across the board, and the high-power version also adds a new wheel design, which looks more fashionable. Compared with the old model, the new car also adds a starry blue color scheme, and provides five body color choices of elegant gold, amber brown, silver gray, rainbow black, and crystal white. In terms of size, the length, width, and height of the new car are 4856mm/1942mm/1675mm, and the wheelbase is 2820mm.
Honda all-new UR-V
The new car has made some changes in the interior compared to the old model, the most significant of which is the replacement of a larger 10.1-inch central control screen, and adjustments to the position of the air conditioning vents. The new car also adds a brown interior color scheme for owners to choose from. In terms of intelligence, the car is equipped with the Honda CONNECT 3.0 system, which provides nearly 40 functions including communication, Navi, entertainment search, voice recognition, payment, mobile phone connection, OTA, anti-theft tracking, emergency contact, Home mobile phone connection, digital key, etc. However, compared with the new forces of domestic car-making in China, there is still room for improvement in its degree of intelligence and sense of technology.
The all-new Honda UR-V
In terms of power, the all-new UR-V still offers two power options: 1.5T+CVT and 2.0T+9AT. The 1.5T engine has a maximum output of 193 horsepower and 243 N·m, while the 2.0T engine has a maximum output of 272 horsepower and 370 N·m.
- KIA EV5 rendering exposed, may replace Seltos or Sportage, with a design similar to small EV9
- Polaris announces the establishment of a joint venture with Star Era Meizu to expand into the Chinese market
- Shanghai’s double-decker sightseeing buses will be retired in September and new buses may be permanently discontinued
- The focus of China’s automobile exports has shifted from India and Africa to Europe and Southeast Asia
- Tesla Model S/X discount reaches $8000 Is this an end-of-quarter clearance sale?
- The proportion of the new energy industry structure in China is highest in the northwest, followed by the Pearl River Delta and the Yangtze River Delta
- The Bonteng T90 is officially on the market, with prices starting at 100,000 yuan Customized packages are available starting at 139,990 yuan