Dongfeng Honda CR-V ePHEV has lowered its price by 20,000 yuan across all models, now starting at 225,900 yuan
Dongfeng Honda CR-V ePHEV's price reduced by 20,000 yuan, starting at 225,900 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On the evening of June 19th, Dongfeng Honda announced on their official WeChat account that the price of their new compact SUV, the CR-V e:PHEV, has been officially reduced by 20,000 yuan ($3,114). This price adjustment brings the official guide price of the vehicle to 225,900 yuan ($35,166) to 269,900 yuan ($42,022), which enhances the competitiveness of the vehicle to a certain extent.
Dongfeng Honda CR-V e:PHEV
Dongfeng Honda stated that in order to appease owners who had previously purchased the vehicle, they are offering additional benefits. For owners who purchased the 2023 model of the Dongfeng Honda CR-V e:PHEV before June 19th, they can enjoy a lifetime warranty on the core three-electricity components of the non-operational vehicle, including the power battery, motor, and electric control unit (limited to the first owner, and the benefit will take effect from June 19th). In addition, non-operational vehicles will receive free basic maintenance for life (limited to the first owner, and the benefit will take effect from June 19th).
- KIA EV5 rendering exposed, may replace Seltos or Sportage, with a design similar to small EV9
- Polaris announces the establishment of a joint venture with Star Era Meizu to expand into the Chinese market
- Shanghai’s double-decker sightseeing buses will be retired in September and new buses may be permanently discontinued
For new car owners, in addition to a maximum of 6,000 yuan ($934) in trade-in gifts, they can also enjoy a portable charging cable that comes with the vehicle, a free charging pile, and free installation services (within 30 meters). The entire vehicle will also provide a three-year or 100,000-kilometer warranty, and a lifetime warranty on the core three-electricity components, including the power battery, motor, and electric control unit, for eight years or 150,000 kilometers (whichever comes first).
Dongfeng Honda CR-V e:PHEV
Compared with the 1.5T gasoline version currently on sale, the new Honda CR-V e:PHEV model has not changed much, mainly with a smoked black treatment on the rearview mirror, and the addition of the “e:PHEV” logo on the rear to enhance the vehicle’s recognition.
East Wind Honda CR-V e:PHEV price reduction
In terms of power, the new Honda CR-V e:PHEV is equipped with a plug-in hybrid system composed of a 2.0-liter engine and a single permanent magnet synchronous motor. The maximum power of the 2.0-liter engine is 110 kilowatts, and the maximum power of the electric motor is 135 kilowatts. The WLTC pure electric range can provide two versions of 71 kilometers and 73 kilometers.
- The focus of China’s automobile exports has shifted from India and Africa to Europe and Southeast Asia
- Tesla Model S/X discount reaches $8000 Is this an end-of-quarter clearance sale?
- The proportion of the new energy industry structure in China is highest in the northwest, followed by the Pearl River Delta and the Yangtze River Delta
- The Bonteng T90 is officially on the market, with prices starting at 100,000 yuan Customized packages are available starting at 139,990 yuan
- Geely StarRui adds 15TD model for the first time! Starting price at 108,700 yuan
- The first batch of M5 intelligent driving versions were delivered Yu Chengdong said, Customer-centricity is the core value that we have always upheld
- Test drive of the 2023 Audi RS e-tron GT a new benchmark for electric sports cars?