Starting from 179,900 yuan! The all-new generation of Buick Regal is newly released, highlighting a more youthful feel
The new Buick Regal starts at 179,900 yuan and has a more youthful feel
【PhoneAuto News】On the evening of May 15th, the all-new Buick Regal was officially launched. The new car is equipped with a brand-new Buick logo and has undergone major upgrades in appearance and interior, transforming from a business style to a more youthful style. The new car has four models with prices ranging from 179,900 to 239,900 yuan.
The all-new Buick Regal
- Starting at 139,800 yuan! Haval Xinglong series launched with the first Hi4 intelligent electric hybrid four-wheel drive
- Roewe eRX5 Price Adjustment Starting at 147,900 yuan Is this an increase or a decrease?
- Lynk & Co 05+ Limited Edition will be available for sale to the public on May 31 Only 155 numbers will be available
The price of the all-new Buick Regal
From the appearance point of view, the new car has changed from the previous business design to the new Pure Design language of Buick. The front of the vehicle features an Oriental Aesthetic flying eave wing-shaped headlight, which integrates the daytime running lights and headlight groups very well, making it look more coordinated. In the middle of the front, there is a brand-new three-color shield logo of Buick, and below it is a large-area air intake grille. The rear of the vehicle uses the popular through-type taillights, and also supports welcome light language, which can give people a very cool feeling at night. The length, width and height of the new car are 4996mm/1866mm/1472mm(1475mm) respectively, and the wheelbase is 2905mm. The length of the car is 30mm shorter than the current model, but it has been slightly raised in height.
The all-new Buick Regal
The new car has also undergone dramatic changes in interior design. It uses a lot of suspended design and is equipped with the EYEMAX 30-inch curved 6K suspended large screen for the first time. It is built-in with the Snapdragon 8155 car chip and is equipped with the Buick eConnect intelligent connection system. It supports quick operations such as multi-finger screenshots and three-finger flyscreens, and also provides up to 30 kinds of personalized voice commands. The entire series is also equipped with Apple CarPlay wireless mapping and over-the-air vehicle OTA upgrades.
The interior of the all-new Buick Regal
In terms of power, the new car offers two power versions to choose from: 1.5T and 2.0T. The former has a maximum power of 132 kW and a maximum torque of 250 N·m, matched with a CVT gearbox; the latter has a maximum power of 174 kW and a maximum torque of 350 N·m, matched with a 9AT gearbox.
- The China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) has released a preview of key new cars for May, including the Galaxy L7, the new Accord, and the Tiggo 9
- May 24th debut! Aston Martin releases teaser images of the all-new DB GT model
- Faraday Future Appoints New Chief Financial Officer with Experience in Several Well-known Automotive Companies
- The new Toyota Corolla will be launched on May 21st! The price may reach a historic low
- Drifting goes civilian The Tengshi N7 is equipped with the iADC intelligent drifting control system for the first time
- Anticipate! BYD Han DM-i Champion Edition/DM-p Warlord Edition will be launched on May 18th
- Great relief! Starting next year, Beijing and other cities will fully ban the use of LaoTouLe electric scooters